Page 83 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I somehow missed where it's discussed how you utilize RoR and Force of Nature Treants as Feral. Would someone please direct me or explain how this is supposed to be done, and whether it's worth it on which bosses in SoO? Just pop Trees when RoR procs, or is there more to it? Thanks!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

15+ Year Old Account
    just use all 3 trees when rune procs since thier rakes get buffed by your mastrery

it came up on page 77 / 78
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...E-guide/page78
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can, wait until RoR is about to expire to do so. This way your rake will benefit from the RoR proc and the melee attacks will benefit from the extra crit/haste when RoR expires.

Deleted
    You want to use FoN charges when...

• You'r at or about to reach 3 charges.
    • The fight or phase is over in about 20 seconds.
    • You have a strong proc up.

They scale from Haste Mastery Crit Agility/Attack Power. I'm pretty sure they do not scale from: Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury, Nature's Vigil. However i heard about a rumor that they do scale with DoC charges but dose not consume them!

Hint: To max out the usage you'll want to utilize trinket procs. For example you have one trinket(A) on 15 seconds you have one (B) on 12 seconds and a weapon proc (C) on 10 seconds. If A (just as an example could have been B and C just as well) procs you'll want to hold it until the end of the proc for the chances of an other proc.

Personally I've not looked to much into them but this is from what I've understood.

Quick question: Including the increase in stats, roughly how much additional dps will the new 4 set bring above the old 4 set? I ask because the guild leader wants to distribute tokens based on how much they will increase dps. One of the rogues in our guild is claiming that his new 4 set will provide a (roughly) 20k increase in dps.

In case it's relevant, I use DoC 90% of the time, and so far have use SotF 100% of the time. I also have rune hc tf and upgraded.

Excellent, thanks for the quick informative replies. I shall test that out tonight I think, never used the trees before, kept it simple with SotF and DoC. Always enjoy trying out a different talent combo. I have RoR, Renataki and Dancing Steel so should be interesting to see how they play out.

EDIT: Etapix, what did you mean by "You're at or about to reach 3 charges." 3 charges of what exactly?
    Last edited by Sinister Knight; 2013-09-17 at 05:17 PM.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Deleted
    I got Assurance of Consequence and Bad Juju HC and sit at 548ilvl and currently run SotF and DoC, would FoN be a dps increase for me to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Excellent, thanks for the quick informative replies. I shall test that out tonight I think, never used the trees before, kept it simple with SotF and DoC. Always enjoy trying out a different talent combo. I have RoR, Renataki and Dancing Steel so should be interesting to see how they play out.

EDIT: Etapix, what did you mean by "You're at or about to reach 3 charges." 3 charges of what exactly?
    Trees work differently now, instead of summoning all 3 with a 1 minute cd you summon 1 at a time with an independent 20 second cd each, or something to that effect; someone else can correct details.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-09-17 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I got Assurance of Consequence and Bad Juju HC and sit at 548ilvl and currently run SotF and DoC, would FoN be a dps increase for me to use?
    In a single target fight, it is ~6k dps increase. For fights with a lot of target switching, stick to SotF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    In a single target fight, it is ~6k dps increase. For fights with a lot of target switching, stick to SotF.
    I haven't raided with FoN yet but i would say the opposite to what you just said. If there is a lot of target switching like in my experience would be for example Horridon or Council. I would personally say that SofT is devalued in those fights because generally we would use less finishers if the timing isn't perfect. Meanwhile FoN doesn't really suffer anything. I could might as well misunderstood what you meant thought :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I haven't raided with FoN yet but i would say the opposite to what you just said. If there is a lot of target switching like in my experience would be for example Horridon or Council. I would personally say that SofT is devalued in those fights because generally we would use less finishers if the timing isn't perfect. Meanwhile FoN doesn't really suffer anything. I could might as well misunderstood what you meant thought :O
    In a single target fight, FoN sims ~6k higher then SotF.

When you are in a multi-target situation, you will benefit more during a target switch from the refunded energy with SotF. This helps you maintain Thrash/Rake/sometimes Rip uptimes. I'd rather leave my target with 40 energy then 20......

Deleted
    I'd rather leave my target with 40 energy then 20......
    I guess you'r right but that is what i mean with good timing, Not often do you leave a target when you'r suppose to and end with a 5cp finisher.

15+ Year Old Account
    i got the CD reduction trinket (Flex), it works great with my dot timings, and more TF also means my 4set (T15) is even better
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i got the CD reduction trinket (Flex), it works great with my dot timings, and more TF also means my 4set (T15) is even better
    Yep it feels very nice trinket. Dont know if its pure number wise any special, but 22 sec Tiger's Fury is just so nice, no more couple seconds holes waiting new Tiger's fury when old Rake drops. And easier target switches when doing questing etc. Surprised how big cd reduction even lowly flex version of trinket gives.

15+ Year Old Account
    i gues timing wise the flex version is probely the best with its 22 secs, if you het the higher versions your TF will get off cooldown while your bleeds are still ticking
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

TF syncing with Rip isn't really a big deal at all. Your trinket procs should be a lot bigger than a 15% damage increase and you're going to be clipping because of those far more often than because of TF.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    TF syncing with Rip isn't really a big deal at all. Your trinket procs should be a lot bigger than a 15% damage increase and you're going to be clipping because of those far more often than because of TF.
    Especially with the RPPM changes! It feels there is maybe 20% of the fight that I don't have RoR or Renataki up.

Deleted
    Especially with the RPPM changes! It feels there is maybe 20% of the fight that I don't have RoR or Renataki up.
    and that 20% is always execute phase for me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    and that 20% is always execute phase for me :P
    Well of course. Gratz on galakras btw and could I ask how the actual fuck you do good damage on the final boss when he drops down? The orbs he throws have been fixating on me for a brief moment (pretty sure they'll explode if they hit me, even though they intend to switch targets) and then switching target towards a ranged dps. This results in me having to run in and out of his melee range. Add to that how small his hitbox is and how 360(ish) his breath seems to behave?!

Another question. How much is our current (ToT) 4 set bonus worth? When should one replace it, considering an ilvl upgrade of 37 per item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Well of course. Gratz on galakras btw and could I ask how the actual fuck you do good damage on the final boss when he drops down? The orbs he throws have been fixating on me for a brief moment (pretty sure they'll explode if they hit me, even though they intend to switch targets) and then switching target towards a ranged dps. This results in me having to run in and out of his melee range. Add to that how small his hitbox is and how 360(ish) his breath seems to behave?!

Another question. How much is our current (ToT) 4 set bonus worth? When should one replace it, considering an ilvl upgrade of 37 per item.
    for 37 itlvl per piece.....get them ASAP!!!