My listings are mostly for first kills. Honestly, I don't really care what your dps is once a boss is down, it's about the first kill that matters. With that in mind:

Feng - sure, subsequent kills you kill the adds super fast but the adds are indeed the highest dps check for a first kill and you can use all the extended aoe damage you have there.
    Garajal - What I meant was, go down with a group with HoTW activated. Use PS -> HT then NS -> HT on yourself to almost instantly get yourself to full hp then come back out. You take 5 seconds to give yourself a ~30sec buff that increases haste/crit/damage by 21%. Not exactly sure how much of a dps increase this is, which is why I had it as a question mark.

Garalon ... eh, redirect is up every minute. Four target swaps (two from and two to) garalon every minute. It's iffy.
    Ambershaper is a fight that's pretty much entirely based on add killing, and yeah we group them up in melee.

As for Tsulong, it's probably more dps to just let the unstable sha get their cast off and heal up the player who got hit with fewer gcds. Anyway, it's an incredible boost. Our highest dps do 40 mil total damage that fight, I do 35 mil + 20-25 mil in healing. That's a fairly significant chunk of his hp.

Ultimately, doc and hotw are within single digit percentages of each other in dps, with each taking the lead on certain fights. That makes our talents pretty balanced and well designed in my books.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Yep, hotfixed.
    Took them some time xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Took them some time xD
    I was still getting PS procs if I had a certain amount of cp (1<) with ursol's vortex. Not sure I can test it on dummy. Will try

Deleted
    what rip bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    what rip bug?
    In case you didn't know - You could extent your RIP infinitely by using Ursol's Vortex on a mob, if the mob was tagged with the debuff of the vortex and you applied RIP in that duration you could use Shred or Mangle to extend the RIP by another 2 seconds every time you used one of those styles. This led to 100% rip uptime with every trinket proc and a prepot resulting in some ridiculous RIP ticks over the fight and allowing your RIP to go up to something like 40 seconds during Berserk

Deleted
    what rip bug?
    Oh dwang you missed something xD

Deleted
    Oh dwang you missed something xD
    oh bugger, i missed out on getting rank 1's >_<

Deleted
    oh bugger, i missed out on getting rank 1's >_<
    I didn't really look at it as an awsome dps increase(It was thought)) it was just really simple and fun imo.

Btw guys headsup on PvP set bonuses atm it seems like 2set is going to be 8 more seconds on Savage Roar and free Ravage every 30 seconds seems to stay!

Deleted
    Hi there, any hints of the T15 pve bonus set ?

I didn't really look at it as an awsome dps increase(It was thought)) it was just really simple and fun imo.

Btw guys headsup on PvP set bonuses atm it seems like 2set is going to be 8 more seconds on Savage Roar and free Ravage every 30 seconds seems to stay!
    The last Sim work I ended up doing was something between a 10 and 15% DPS gain after I made changes to how rip extends were handled. I was actually trying to figure out stat weights for using the bug but ironically they weren't any different, it was already getting 3 minute rips (running NV, which was better than DoC) so haste was still useless, mastery went up in value and crit stayed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Yucatan View Post
    Hi there, any hints of the T15 pve bonus set ?
    Nope, not yet. Hopefully it's nothing like the set bonus design we've seen so far this expansion for feral >.<

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nijuu View Post
    In case you didn't know - You could extent your RIP infinitely by using Ursol's Vortex on a mob, if the mob was tagged with the debuff of the vortex and you applied RIP in that duration you could use Shred or Mangle to extend the RIP by another 2 seconds every time you used one of those styles. This led to 100% rip uptime with every trinket proc and a prepot resulting in some ridiculous RIP ticks over the fight and allowing your RIP to go up to something like 40 seconds during Berserk

most ive had it go up. I think I got one to 60ish but i didnt screen cap it

Deleted
    Anyone can advise on talents using for Garalon HC?. Killed it last night but DPS just felt low. I tried all 3 talents and was only doing around 105-110k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Anyone can advise on talents using for Garalon HC?. Killed it last night but DPS just felt low. I tried all 3 talents and was only doing around 105-110k.
    To be honest i'm also strugling abit with galaron and pushing highe nummbers, I've mostly been using DoC trying to keep Rake and Thrash on the boss and Legs. When legs are down for a while build up DoTs on boss then Soul Swap DoTs from boss to legs and try hit them as hard and fast as possible. something i've found is that DoC+FT+Trinkets with the damage leg bonus we hit quite hard with a 5cp FB, and yes this sounds abit DPS horney but if we kill the leg faster the other dpses will have more downtime and less DPS that is why i often get my bite off at the 30% mark so the execute spammers won't have so much luxury.

Suggestions and tips are always open!
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-01-07 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    To be honest i'm also strugling abit with galaron and pushing highe nummbers, I've mostly been using DoC trying to keep Rake and Thrash on the boss and Legs. When legs are down for a while build up DoTs on boss then Soul Swap DoTs from boss to legs and try hit them as hard and fast as possible. something i've found is that DoC+FT+Trinkets with the damage leg bonus we hit quite hard with a 5cp FB, and yes this sounds abit DPS horney but if we kill the leg faster the other dpses will have more downtime and less DPS that is why i often get my bite off at the 30% mark so the execute spammers won't have so much luxury.

Being the only melee last night was a bit of a pain, but I tried using soul swap (symbiosis from warlock) but it was just to difficult as it sometimes moved out of my range and I lost the dots. It moves way to much in HC to keep a good up-time on dots up. On the kill I was using HotW as the tranq came in use but we killed it, on enrage so I feel I should at least attempt to push a little more DPS, next time we face him.

On a side note: is armory bugged? my armory says I haven't killed HC Garalon, yet am credited the achi for killing him? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:15107:a6727
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-01-07 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being the only melee last night was a bit of a pain, but I tried using soul swap (symbiosis from warlock) but it was just to difficult as it sometimes moved out of my range and I lost the dots. It moves way to much in HC to keep a good up-time on dots up. On the kill I was using HotW as the tranq came in use but we killed it, on enrage so I feel I should at least attempt to push a little more DPS, next time we face him.

On a side note: is armory bugged? my armory says I haven't killed HC Garalon, yet am credited the achi for killing him? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:15107:a6727
    Yea the armory has be wigged out for H Garalon for quite some time now.

While I tank 99.96% of the time, HC Garalon is a fight I occasionally get to DPS for kicks. I think the duration of how long the legs stay alive may dictate which talent one might choose, as well as what sort of off-healing is required of the kitty. Since sadly most of my kitty gear lacks base mastery and has an overabundance of haste, I get more bang for my buck out of direct damage compared to most parses I've seen of similar ilvl, but it just makes talents like DoC really not shine as much in my case. However, I tried NV/HotW and Symbiosis with a lock and came out with pretty similar numbers. My problem is that my DPSers have such good burst on the legs that it's hit-or-miss if I could get out a 5-point finisher on a leg, however I could generally get a 5-point Rip on most legs and Soul Swap roughly half of them onto the main boss body. Also, due to our strat, I tended to use almost all my PS->HT's on someone other than myself, so DoC was out of the question

I suppose that if you can pull off Soul Swaps roughly every other leg, DoC would work out well with using Rip legs->Soul Swap body or FB on the legs, especially if your instant HT's aren't needed elsewhere (even with my low mastery, my bleeds still were top damage over direct/auto-attacks). However, the contribution of Rip varied greatly depending upon how long the legs survived and which legs was up with respect to the main raid group, and when I go kitty my heals on people other than myself are usually appreciated more than a little more DPS (half the reason I was wanted to go kitty was to be able to tranq in the main raid group). If my heals weren't needed, I'd say DoC would likely be fine.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted

On garalon i dont even bother with the legs, everything dies so fast that my bleeds have like no effect, i just tunnel the boss.

The biggest difference on Garalon is whether heroic or not (and 10 vs 25 man). I feel ferals can do much better on garalon on heroic where leg killing is (usually) more disciplined since you need to optimize everyone in the raid ... therefore enabling us to get a lot more out of rake and leg DPS. On normal though the legs just explode and so every class with solid burst tends to just win and so we're left just focusing the body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feralminded View Post
    The biggest difference on Garalon is whether heroic or not (and 10 vs 25 man). I feel ferals can do much better on garalon on heroic where leg killing is (usually) more disciplined since you need to optimize everyone in the raid ... therefore enabling us to get a lot more out of rake and leg DPS. On normal though the legs just explode and so every class with solid burst tends to just win and so we're left just focusing the body.
    honestly i dont think busting the legs down is the best option, let the cleave classes kill them, increases the overall raid dmg massively.

Deleted
    honestly i dont think busting the legs down is the best option, let the cleave classes kill them, increases the overall raid dmg massively.
    In the end of the day i think this would be the best solution indeed.