Page 44 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    When Rune procs you want to switch to rake as a CP generator until you can't put up one that is at least as good as the one already on the target.
    For example, if you're playing DoC: Rune proc -> Rake -> PS is expiring so you HT -> Rake -> Rake -> Switch back to shred. This is because getting the strongest possible 15 seconds worth of Rake ticks outweighs the small amount of additional damage you get from the direct damage.
    So not using that DoC charge on a rip would be a dps decrease over using 2 rakes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    So not using that DoC charge on a rip would be a dps decrease over using 2 rakes?
    I'm pretty sure he shown it as an example since you where disscusion CP generators and Ofc a Rip would be superior over a Rake.
    @Aggixx you are on US Server are the Rip buff live and is it just and mistake in the patch note or did it not make it to live?

Doesn't look like it went live.

There was a post by GhostCrawler commenting on people talking about changes that didn't make it in the official patch notes:

"If they aren't live yet, they should be soon. Sometimes there is a lag for late changes, but we haven't reverted them."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...93861?page=121

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    When Rune procs you want to switch to rake as a CP generator until you can't put up one that is at least as good as the one already on the target.
    For example, if you're playing DoC: Rune proc -> Rake -> PS is expiring so you HT -> Rake -> Rake -> Switch back to shred. This is because getting the strongest possible 15 seconds worth of Rake ticks outweighs the small amount of additional damage you get from the direct damage.
    Why shred as basic filler? Wouldnt t15 2set make mangle better cp generator than shred because mangle would give more free combo points from set bonus procs. And values of shred and mangle were already extremely close before set bonus. Or do i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    Why shred as basic filler? Wouldnt t15 2set make mangle better cp generator than shred because mangle would give more free combo points from set bonus procs. And values of shred and mangle were already extremely close before set bonus. Or do i miss something?
    That's not impossible, didn't try. At higher gear levels energy capping when you get Omen procs starts to become an issue though.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Is there a BIS gear list up yet? And also, I take it we're going for haste over mastery now, until we get the Origination trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Atalanta- View Post
    Is there a BIS gear list up yet? And also, I take it we're going for haste over mastery now, until we get the Origination trinket?
    Depends on how many RPPM proc effects you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get the latest version of Simcraft, you will be able to see the BiS list they use.

Why would haste go above mastery w/o the Rune of Origination?

Mastery still trumps our other secondary stats, that won't ever change. The only reason I could see going for haste is for the meta-gem proc/trinkets. Currently it is to early in the tier to worry about either. The reason Mastery then 1 Haste lower than Mastery isn't because we are valuing Haste as much as Mastery but with rune we want to dump as much of the other stats into Mastery as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    If you get the latest version of Simcraft, you will be able to see the BiS list they use.

Why would haste go above mastery w/o the Rune of Origination?
    RPPM effects. Meta gem, new trinkets, etc, haste creates more procs.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    RPPM effects. Meta gem, new trinkets, etc, haste creates more procs.
    Of course it creates more procs, but mastery increases 60% of our damage. Just a reminder, I did say
    w/o the Rune of Origination
    If you don't have a Rune, you should continue to use the T14 stat priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    If you don't have a Rune, you should continue to use the T14 stat priority.
    Not really since you'll still maybe have RPPM procs from the gem two new trinkets(Other then rune) and Dancing Steel.

Agi trinket of the first boss is the king of RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Not really since you'll still maybe have RPPM procs from the gem two new trinkets(Other then rune) and Dancing Steel.
    We will continually be getting more and more RPPM things which does increase the value of haste, but since each 1% of haste requires 425 haste rating, I'm finding it very hard to believe that the procs (other then rune) will be worth the direct trade off from mastery.

Deleted
    What the hell happened to feral? I use to pull easily over 100k dps on tank'n'spank fights, put a pool in the way, jin'rokh, that increases your damage, and I'm still doing less then I did on spiritbinder.

Not only that, but I went and tried the DoC rotation on a dummy, kept everything the same as it use to be. Was only pulled 85k dps. I use to push 95-100k everyday of the week. Is there something wrong with feral atm?
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-03-06 at 10:40 PM.

Which one will be bis offset item? There are some quite good items, for example gloves with 2 sockets etc. Plus, they again made legs with an awful gem combo ;/
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2013-03-06 at 11:56 PM. Reason: typo

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    What the hell happened to feral? I use to pull easily over 100k dps on tank'n'spank fights, put a pool in the way, jin'rokh, that increases your damage, and I'm still doing less then I did on spiritbinder.

Not only that, but I went and tried the DoC rotation on a dummy, kept everything the same as it use to be. Was only pulled 85k dps. I use to push 95-100k everyday of the week. Is there something wrong with feral atm?
    Nothing is wrong with feral on EU servers AFAIK. I've been doing more DPS (I was thrown a little by the apparent GCD change to healing touch). I reforged to haste to try it out, and the rotation felt more fluid and playable, despite the fact that it may not be optimal.

Doing more DPS than I previously did, not sure what's wrong with you. (despite the fact I sucked on Horridon).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    Which one will be bis offset item? There are some quite good items, for example gloves with 2 sockets etc. Plus, they again made legs with an awful gem combo ;/
    Either the Lightning-Eye Hood (which drops off the first boss) or Chest of Corruscating Blades (the Thunderforged chest that drops of Ra-den) are the best choices. The chest should be better in any case that doesn't include trying to use a hit trinket (since the tier helm has a good chunk of hit on it) but obviously it's massively less obtainable.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Also RIP buff was reverted last minute apparently according to rygarius. https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/309394063700922368