Deleted
    Unexpected, but welcomed.

Deleted
    Well hope this buff makes it to live... Reminds me of the unexpected but welcomed Rip buff. And yes i felt so negative to remind us about it hehe :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Well hope this buff makes it to live... Reminds me of the unexpected but welcomed Rip buff. And yes i felt so negative to remind us about it hehe :-)
    You would think they wouldn't do that to the same spec twice in a row. Looks to be about a 7.5% buff * your SR uptime. Theoretically it would move Feral around 5th place but that's not counting the other classes that are getting buffs. Any ETA on 5.3? Since 5.2 just came out it seems like it could be a long way off. I was hoping something would be done before everybody had ToT on farm status.

Deleted
    There is no real actual content comming in 5.3 it is more a PvP and PvE balance patch. I would guess (and hope) it is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    There is no real actual content comming in 5.3 it is more a PvP and PvE balance patch. I would guess (and hope) it is just around the corner.
    No raid content, but there will be other forms of content (scenarios, maybe dailies, etc). Personally I would expect it within the next 3-6 weeks.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    No raid content, but there will be other forms of content (scenarios, maybe dailies, etc). Personally I would expect it within the next 3-6 weeks.
    Oh sorry let me rephrase to "No mayor content" :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Croente View Post
    im handling those spirits with typhoon (1st) and then ursol vortex (it knocks him two times) and then ignoring it and just running around boss
    I didn't know that Vortex worked on the dino, that is freakin' brilliant! But running around the boss, do you try and prevent the dino from ever going through the boss then? I will need to check out your stream I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyh View Post
    its dam hard to find feral PoV heroic raiding
    Shameless plug: I record all our first heroic kills and putting them on youtube. They often have other players' PoVs mixed in as well, but there's plenty of heroic feral footage on my channel. See link in signature for current tier playlist (as of writing this 4/13 is up, two more on the way).

Deleted
    I like the fact how everyone reffers the Feral spec as kittens or kitty DPS because it sounds so damn cute... Also OP, your avatar picture made me laugh... Hard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyh View Post
    its dam hard to find feral PoV heroic raiding.
    I'll have a video of Lei Shen up soon from feral PoV. Not my best pull, but kill nonetheless.

As for the SR buff, sounds pretty sweet if it doesn't get balanced out by nerfs to other stuff.

EDIT: Lei Shen HC that is
    Last edited by mmoc82ba17236b; 2013-04-12 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    I like the fact how everyone reffers the Feral spec as kittens or kitty DPS because it sounds so damn cute... Also OP, your avatar picture made me laugh... Hard!
    I'm glad you like it... Here was the inspiration: http://i.imgur.com/dc2j8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSnake View Post
    I didn't know that Vortex worked on the dino, that is freakin' brilliant! But running around the boss, do you try and prevent the dino from ever going through the boss then? I will need to check out your stream I guess.

Shameless plug: I record all our first heroic kills and putting them on youtube. They often have other players' PoVs mixed in as well, but there's plenty of heroic feral footage on my channel. See link in signature for current tier playlist (as of writing this 4/13 is up, two more on the way).
    running around the boss works, you have to check timer on charge but its easily doable in oshit situations you can always moonfire them or typhoon/UV to get some space on double swipe

Just admiring your 300k dps on Horridon Pity i'm running 10s, I'm asked to go for adds as soon as they spawn, which is a good thing. Although i still hate this Encounter.
    Are you happy with DoC on Horridon? When i tried it i found myself hardcasting HT because i could not reliaby get DoC buff when i needed it. I tried HotW but it was no improvement either. But hey, i specced for Nature's Vigil for Horridon finally, which kind of futher reduced my personal dps but it helped alot during healing intense phases. I popped NV on gate 3 when the dinomancer spawned and dpsed Horridon. I popped it in P2 when the war-god spawned and dpsed the Boss. My HPS was insane.. I'm literally the better disc priest while NV is active.

Question about the troll racial Berserking, is it worth using on pull with Berserk to proc stuff faster? or right after berserk for extra energy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had Berserking macro'ed in with Berserk for as long as I can remember.

On paper it's probably better to do it differently, since you can't really use the extra energy during berserk quite as well. However a lot of times you're also using your Berserk at a time where the encounters mechanics favor it, so that extra little bit of damage doesn't hurt.

In most situations you could probably get some incredibly negligble DPS gain out of microing it but it's just not worth the extra attention it would take.

im new to feral this xpac(played feral as my alt in ds) and im using the ovale with leafkiller script and its telling me to always mangle with a shred every now and again. i remember in ds there was an option(becuz of fights like ultraxion) where you could tell ovale to prioritize mangle or shred becuz of positioning for that fight, but i dont see that option anymore and the script is just telling me to use mangle as my filler the majority of the time. is this right or did i just miss something?

also noticed its telling me to keep up thrash on the target. even in a raid setting
    Last edited by kaamila; 2013-04-14 at 06:43 PM.

The option is still there, it's called "Frontal attack" however what you're seeing sounds normal even if you have the box unchecked. Mangle is competitive (or better) than Shred as it trades a small amount of direct damage for a fairly significant increase in CP generation, it only suggests Shred when you have OoC or berserk up, or during periods of very high energy regen.

Keeping Thrash up on a single target is also a DPS gain over not using it.

Deleted
    Just wondering if my reforges are right for ROR. I used Aggixx's video and tried to get it balanced but one of my guildmates said i've messed it up a bit (I know i'm overcapped on hit/exp, but that's because it was a choice between sitting on 496 items or switching out to 522 items, so i went with the 522s) If someone could take a look for me i'd appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Looks pretty decent, but there's probably a way you can get it a little closer (can switch your Adept gem out for Potent or Deft if you need less mastery). Just depends how much effort you want to put into finding a better solution, really.

I personally spent a while (read: way way too much time) getting my reforges and gemming really good last night and got down to only 50 waste between haste and crit.

PS: Not on my armory yet.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-04-15 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Tbh the only thing i can see would be to swap Hit enchant to Crit... Because it's pretty wasted when you are overcaping Hit aye? Else i think you can't really get them much more closer without dangerusly overcaping Hit or Exp or getting Crit or Haste the higest stat.
    If one of your guild mates told you can do beter plz ask them how :-)

@Aggixx by my math he would've more Haste then Mastery swaping gems :-)