15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    7861 Mastery (81.70% bleed damage)
    7857 Haste (18.49% haste)
    7858 Crit (48.11% crit chance)
    31430 mastery RoR proc (total bleed damage 245.66%)
    man i can only dram that i will get the trinket, wonder how ridiculus this will with the mastery buffs on the boss before dark animus
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-08-02 at 11:29 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I don't think your BiS list is even close =P. It looks like you're trying to maximize the number of red sockets but what you really what is yellow sockets, all things equal.

Here's the set I was working with for my numbers so far:
    Code:
    -99182 >mh :95346 :76659                                    # Head: [553] Headpiece of the Shattered Vale
    -103749 >mh                                                 # Neck: [553] Immerseus' Crystalline Eye
    -103913 >th :76697 :76699 "Greater Tiger Claw Inscription"  # Shoulder: [553] Shoulderguards of the Righteous Stand
    -102248 >ch :76659 Accuracy                                 # Back: [600] Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen
    -99180 >mt :76659 :76659 :76659 "Glorious Stats"            # Chest: [553] Raiment of the Shattered Vale
    -103910 >mh "Greater Agility"                               # Wrist: [553] Bomber's Blackened Wristwatch
    -99181 >ct :76659 :76659 "Synapse Springs" "Superior Mastery"# Hands: [553] Grips of the Shattered Vale
    -103928 >th :76659 :76697 :76697 Socket                     # Waist: [553] Cord of Black Dreams
    -99183 >cm :76699 :76699 "Shadowleather Leg Armor"          # Legs: [553] Legguards of the Shattered Vale
    -103779 >te :76643 "Blurred Speed"                          # Feet: [553] Pandaren Roofsprinters
    -103844 >te :76659                                          # Finger 1: [553] Kil'ruk's Band of Ascendancy
    -103843 >me :76659                                          # Finger 2: [553] Ring of Restless Energy
    -102292                                                     # Trinket 1: [553] Assurance of Consequence
    96918 +8                                                    # Trinket 2: [549] Rune of Re-Origination
    -103952 :76699 :76699 Socket "Dancing Steel"                # Main Hand: [553] Halberd of Inner Shadows
    If you can make a set that pulls higher DPS in the latest Catus Beta, let me know.
    Code:
    Runs = 25000
    DPS: Median    = 287222
    DPS: Mean      = 287538 +/- 59
    DPS: Range     = 251725 -- 325275
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-08-02 at 05:56 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    I've not really gotten deep into it as yet but what i've found out as far is that, The general stat on tier pices and non tier iteams (Head Shoulders Chest etc) Dosn't really have bad stats on them, So my idea was to take the pice with the higest ammout of stats on whice is Legs and pick that as a non tier iteam because of the chance of to gain a pair as WF (Yeah i know the current list has craffted legs linked)

Just wondering as you say we want the yellow socks rather then red sockets dosn't that mean secondary stats being stronger and that we want to go with pure secondary stat gems in yellows and hybrids in reds? Have you tried this? (I guess u have).

Currently i'm having troubles to get onto fluiddruid to download the latest Cactus because my verision (12) dosn't have close to all iteams so i can't really sim my ideas yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I've not really gotten deep into it as yet but what i've found out as far is that, The general stat on tier pices and non tier iteams (Head Shoulders Chest etc) Dosn't really have bad stats on them, So my idea was to take the pice with the higest ammout of stats on whice is Legs and pick that as a non tier iteam because of the chance of to gain a pair as WF (Yeah i know the current list has craffted legs linked)

Just wondering as you say we want the yellow socks rather then red sockets dosn't that mean secondary stats being stronger and that we want to go with pure secondary stat gems in yellows and hybrids in reds? Have you tried this? (I guess u have).

Currently i'm having troubles to get onto fluiddruid to download the latest Cactus because my verision (12) dosn't have close to all iteams so i can't really sim my ideas yet.
    The yellow socket thing is because of the Rune of Reorigination. If you have it, then you want to maximize the amount of secondary stats you get in order to boost the effect. If you don't, then you want Agility.

Also, I don't think there is such a thing as a HTF Rune, so the maximum ilvl is 543.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    Also, I don't think there is such a thing as a HTF Rune, so the maximum ilvl is 543.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aloro/advanced

I have one equipped, so they definitely exist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    The yellow socket thing is because of the Rune of Reorigination. If you have it, then you want to maximize the amount of secondary stats you get in order to boost the effect. If you don't, then you want Agility.

First off, TFHC rune can be 549 because of upgrade. Second of all i do know how to work with Rune, what i do know also is that Agility x1 is better then Secondary stats x2. (Currently). So i was wondering if it is changed (going to change) in the next patch that 2x Secondary will be better then 1x Primary.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-08-02 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First off, TFHC rune can be 549 because of upgrade. Second of all i do know how to work with Rune, what i do know also is that Agility x1 is better then Secondary stats x2. (Currently). So i was wondering if it is changed (going to change) in the next patch that 2x Secondary will be better then 1x Primary.
    It is actually just about even
    http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...=unread#p18252

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    After doing some tests with the latest SimC and Catus. I will answer my question. (As it was in the thread aswell)

I tried some 553 gear my own gear (538) and Pawkets gear (545)

I would lose close to 5k dps, Pawkets gained 1.8k and the 5.4 gear profile gained 200 DPS. All the 3 tests i ran 10k itterations and full buff 450 seconds.

So i guess the answer is really that it's dependant on gear but it looks like the better gear we get the nature of RoR proc is getting stronger so obviusly it is a "curve" towards secondary gems in the future (And now for some off you good geared gurls)

Also @ Aggixx i've been scratching my head i can't seem to get the trinket Assurance of Consequence to do anything on my Sims nor dose it reduces CD on TF and Berserk (As in Catus tooltip) but nor dose the agility proc. And it isn't your topic as far as i know but the crafted gear is importable in catus... The profile you ran @ 287k is that with Secondary gems or Agility?

Hi kitties!
    I see here are most advanced sim/theoricrafters. Do you think existing action list is the best one? Because I don't think so.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-08-02 at 10:33 PM.

After doing some tests with the latest SimC and Catus. I will answer my question. (As it was in the thread aswell)

I tried some 553 gear my own gear (538) and Pawkets gear (545)

I would lose close to 5k dps, Pawkets gained 1.8k and the 5.4 gear profile gained 200 DPS. All the 3 tests i ran 10k itterations and full buff 450 seconds.

So i guess the answer is really that it's dependant on gear but it looks like the better gear we get the nature of RoR proc is getting stronger so obviusly it is a "curve" towards secondary gems in the future (And now for some off you good geared gurls)

Also @ Aggixx i've been scratching my head i can't seem to get the trinket Assurance of Consequence to do anything on my Sims nor dose it reduces CD on TF and Berserk (As in Catus tooltip) but nor dose the agility proc. And it isn't your topic as far as i know but the crafted gear is importable in catus... The profile you ran @ 287k is that with Secondary gems or Agility?
    I don't think the AoC proc works in either the release version of SimC or Catus, you need the newest build of SimC or the latest beta of Catus for them to work. 287k is with secondary gems.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Hi kitties!
    I see here are most advanced sim/theoricrafters. Do you think existing action list is the best one? Because I don't think so.
    Considering we've made something like 100 changes to the action list over the course of the expansion I think anyone that's worked on it even a little bit would be able to pretty easily tell you it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Hi kitties!
    Nothing is ever perfect and things change. That said . . . your statement would make more sense if you said what you didn't like about the current action list rather than just say it sucks. Looks like all you wanted to do was come here and thumb your nose at everyone and run off.

Quick question: The Leafkiller script released on Nerien's scripts, isn't always telling me to rip with rune of re-origination up, even if there isn't already a buffed (with roro) rip up. Is this more or less to be expected under certain circumstances? Also, whatever it changed, its awesome - just got 6th (across ferals) for DA hc.

A Rip applied with 10 stacks of Blade is stronger than a RoR Rip after accounting for crit chance.

Additionally, you can use Catus to generate damage tables for Rake, Rip, and Thrash, for your equipped gear.
    Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...LatestBeta.zip
    Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...le-Rejswka.txt

Quote Originally Posted by raffy View Post
    Additionally, you can use Catus to generate damage tables for Rake, Rip, and Thrash, for your equipped gear.
    Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...LatestBeta.zip
    Example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...le-Rejswka.txt
    >.<

Oh Google.

haha, that's funny

That's Guardian's head...

The Feral version:
    Headpiece of the Shattered Vale

Deleted
    What about the cleave/multistrike trinkets? I'm well aware that they probably can't be simmed properly due to unpredictable factors, but there's a copy for each for every dps archetype. Surely they are meant to serve some purpose. Wouldn't a non-RoRo setup with AoC and one of the special trinket be more flexible then? The current trend is that we basically replace all gems, reforges and enchants when making the slightest change to our gear with RoRo. Surely, if RoRo stays BiS for next tier then feral druids will become completely inflexible to change over to these special trinkets. Any thoughts on that?

15+ Year Old Account
    well when it coems to aoe i dont think RoR helps that mcuh as swipe its totaly unaffected by mastery,
    so if there is an aoe boss (or trash) i gues you cna swap RoR out for the aoe proc trinket
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    well when it coems to aoe i dont think RoR helps that mcuh as swipe its totaly unaffected by mastery,
    so if there is an aoe boss (or trash) i gues you cna swap RoR out for the aoe proc trinket
    Well RoR buffed Thrash is really really strong tbh.