Deleted
    Well it's pretty obvious that they show us how they want the balance, then we can just agree to disagree whether it's stupid or not :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    I didn't understand this at all. Assassination rogues beat ferals on pretty much every fight in ToT, and will most likely the same in SoO since Assass rogues got a buff, yet ferals are "fine"? They are just making it less of a choice, especially for 10 mans when picking the melee, if any for the groups.

Sometimes feels like hybrid tax is still a thing...
    I dont lose to rogues, i keep up with them and on some fights surpass them, especially fights like lei shen where i out do them on over all dmg because of aoe as well as doing more boss dmg if i get a rune proc in p3.

I feel like saying something about anecdotal experience but I'm dead tired. So, good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    DoC buff 30% O:

Dream of Cenarius now increases the damage bonus of your next Eclipse by 25% for Balance, up from 10%. Feral proc now causes your next two melee abilities to deal 30% additional damage, up from 25%.

And Treants now do less melee damage but apply Rake, and Nature's Vigil is now 12% damage up from 10%.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    And Treants now do less melee damage but apply Rake, and Nature's Vigil is now 12% damage up from 10%.

where do you see that.........that shit is bananas

It's in the official PTR patch notes. I would assume they apply their own Rake seperate from the druids with different AP scaling, as an attempt to have the talent scale with mastery.

Deleted
    Daaaamn.. it took them long to change that. Couldn't they have done a hotfix with at least Nature's Vigil during the last 6 months of not being viable?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Daaaamn.. it took them long to change that. Couldn't they have done a hotfix with at least Nature's Vigil during the last 6 months of not being viable?
    I think natures vigal only got buffed becase DoC got a buff, so that they be more on par
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    I think natures vigal only got buffed becase DoC got a buff, so that they be more on par
    Meaning it's just as bad as it was before the change.

Deleted
    Just puts DoC further ahead of HotW so that if you want the best numbers you play with DoC still, NV is still rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I feel like saying something about anecdotal experience but I'm dead tired. So, good for you.
    Well I think my experience will be pretty balanced because A) everyones at a similar skill level in my guild (IE they are good at their class) and B) We are all close to fully BiS.
    Last edited by mmoc8c543d8fa8; 2013-08-28 at 10:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    does the NV buff makes it better then HotW (for the non DoC ferals out there) ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Just puts DoC further ahead of HotW so that if you want the best numbers you play with DoC still, NV is still rubbish.
    what a bullshit, why they even buff this instead of nerf, I'm really pissed I don't want to play fucking DoC now I really force to, their awesome new talent system choose what you want
    I hate this talent not becasue rotation is hard which is not, but it's drop overall dps on adds and swithching fight and realy relied on RNG trinket procs to get topped and wasting GC on HT
    they should of buff HoTW to 7% passive then
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-08-28 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    what a bullshit, why they even buff this instead of nerf, I'm really pissed I don't want to play fucking DoC now I really force to, their awesome new talent system choose what you want
    I hate this talent not becasue rotation is hard which is not, but it's drop overall dps on adds and swithching fight and realy relied on RNG trinket procs to get topped and wasting GC on HT
    they should of buff HoTW to 7% passive then
    If they kept it the way it was, just about every single feral would be taking HotW>DoC. The added damage bonus really forces you to choose what you take during progression (which is what they intended it to be). Even more so now that we should have an option other then SotF.

Deleted
    That treant change is very interesting. Would love to see this tested. If the rake they apply has the same effects that ours does, would make RoR even stronger.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am very sure they wont scale with our mastery
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    That treant change is very interesting. Would love to see this tested. If the rake they apply has the same effects that ours does, would make RoR even stronger.
    Keep in mind that Balance FoN doesn't scale with mastery and you don't know how often they will cast Rake even if it scales. But you will know soon enough I guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    I am very sure they wont scale with our mastery
    If it didn't there would be no point to them making the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    If it didn't there would be no point to them making the change.
    Unless they all of a sudden decided to change our bleed ticks to scale with haste........but we can only dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Unless they all of a sudden decided to change our bleed ticks to scale with haste........but we can only dream.
    would def do a sacrifice of blood for this to happen but the buff to nv and doc in all seriousness threw me for a loop. I wonder if they have anything planned for hotw I imagine the 10% more damage to wrath bumps it up a bit