Page 87 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi there fellow feral pussies. I have a couple of quick questions i hope some of the more experienced amonst you could help me with.

I read in the guide here that if there 8 secs left on savage roar and rip then use fero bite. Does that mean that if theres around 8 secs left on SR and Rip at the same time, its safe to fero bite? since it will be hard to get both a SR and a 5point rip up in the following 8 seconds, or is a certain amount of downtime acceptable for rip following a Fero bite after the above conditions are met? i hope that makes sense lol.

Second, is it acceptable to re apply rip/rake if theres agil or mastery trinket proc? even if theres 10 secs of more left on rip and rake?

And lastly. Say you have 20 secs left on SR and under 8 secs left on rip AND your sitting on 5 combo points, what do you do until rip is about to expire? reapply rip early? continue mangling/shreding even though your wasting combo points? this bit really confuses me. thanks lads

15+ Year Old Account
    lol seems you try to over optimsie things a bit, the main idea is you keep both SR and rip up and Fb when you can affort it, if you realy want to write it down you also got to factory in the cooldown on TF, as that will let you build up to 5 CP is a realy short window after the finsher, and so does the 4PT15 help with that

and yes if you get agi / mastery procs, refresh rip and rake and trash, early if the proc is big enough, and refresh rip & rake & trash before the buff exprires so they keep on ticking buffed by the proc even after the proc expires
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-10-04 at 03:02 PM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    In order of your questions:
    1) In that case, I refresh SR early and try to build enough cp in time to minimize the downtime of Rip
    2) Yes, the best thing to do is use the weakaura string for bleed strengths (can be found at fluiddruid.net). From there it is very easy to see where you will gain dps from refreshing early.
    3) If you have low energy, just wait for Rip to expire. If you are near energy capping (assuming you aren't playing DoC), using shred/mangle is a dps increase.

Deleted
    Back to trinket discussion for a moment. HCTF RoR is still BiS right? If yes, then how good/bad is AoC combined with T16 4pc? Cause I'd imagine it would be the most fluent and the least RNG-plagued setup to play, assuming FoN+DoC. I did see the pair list from TFD forums, but can't see how in an actual raid encounter you would ever choose anything else than AoC, given all trinkets are available.

Yes, RoR is BiS. AoC is the lowest DPS option of the three on paper (TED/AoC/Haromm's) but it is indeed the most fluent and least RNG, as well as having other distinct benefits (survivability & utility).

Basically, it's a choice between AoC and the higher theoretical DPS of Haromm's, and it comes heavily down to player preference.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Yeah, I was swapping between AoC and Haromm's on PTR and actually thought Haromm's felt more fluent. AoC just doesn't proc enough.

Maybe I'm just addicted to trinket procs.

So what if I have an LFR RoRo and a normal Bad Juju. Let's say I get AoC, Haromm's and Ticking Ebon Detonator from Flex. Should I only replace the Bad Juju and keep RoRo no matter what? I won't have access to H RoRo on my druid as it's an alt and isn't geared enough to do H Lei Shen yet, but if I get the normal one would it be better than even the normal ones from SoO? Basically wondering how the LFR and Normal versions of RoRo live up to the flex/normal equivalents from SoO. Sorry if it seems long-winded.
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

My gear is someone stuck in your situation, from my experience testing with Catus, LFR rune beats out any combination of flex trinkets unless your overall ilvl is really or something. My ilvl is 540s, so even LFR rune will sim higher dps for me then flex SoO trinkets. Not sure about normal versions thou, I remember someone saying normal mode SoO will beat out LFR rune but you can easily use Catus to test that out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    My gear is someone stuck in your situation, from my experience testing with Catus, LFR rune beats out any combination of flex trinkets unless your overall ilvl is really or something. My ilvl is 540s, so even LFR rune will sim higher dps for me then flex SoO trinkets. Not sure about normal versions thou, I remember someone saying normal mode SoO will beat out LFR rune but you can easily use Catus to test that out as well.
    Alright, I'll tinker around with Catus a bit. My ilvl is only like 526 or something atm haha.
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Deleted
    Hey guys, I was away for a while.

Now I see this advanced rotation sim in simcraft and the basic one. What's the difference? Is there a rotation written somewhere for the advanced one? Im guessing the basic one is the one posted in the first post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    Yeah, I was swapping between AoC and Haromm's on PTR and actually thought Haromm's felt more fluent. AoC just doesn't proc enough.

Maybe I'm just addicted to trinket procs.
    Well AoC has a 90 sec ICD so it will proc a lot less.

Deleted
    Lads super duper quick question. I have LFR AOC(528) and LFR ROR(502). Which would yeild the most dps? Also FoN vs Soul without ROR, any particular one better? cheers lads.

10+ Year Old Account
    how are you guys liking SoO as feral? The guild that I raided with dont raid anymore so Im in ToT gear still and im keeping up decently with my outdate gear. Im waiting on some gdkps to fire up so i can get some gear :3
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    Well AoC has a 90 sec ICD so it will proc a lot less.
    It's 115 seconds, and yeah, that was the point. :)

Hello all,

a quick question about priorities with the T16 Feral 2 piece. The following scenario happens, your feral fury procked and its about to run out, you have time for 1 or 2 shreds and at the same time your rip or rake are also about to expire so you have to re apply them to prevent that from happening. So what should i choose to do, should i get 1 or 2 more 50% buffed shreds, mangels, swipes of or should i stick to the usual feral policy of re applying bleeds and then all else?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will gimp your dps more by trying to fit in those extra shreds if your bleeds fall off. Maximize your bleed uptime!

So its still the same, bleeds first then all else, like always for feral.

Yes, milking the 2p should be pretty much the last thing on your mind. The bonus of it is almost entirely passive, not active.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    So its still the same, bleeds first then all else, like always for feral.
    i think its savage roar before bleeds
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i think its savage roar before bleeds
    yes i know that, its only natural for a feral to have savage roar up before doing anything else so i dont even mention it.