Page 89 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys Im coming back to my Feral druid and I was wondering where a good point of haste is for a good energy regen. I know that Feral's have always had energy trouble from what I have heard in the past and stuff. But just wondering if u could let me know it would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our energy regen doesn't really scale well with haste, so by increasing your haste you won't really notice much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Our energy regen doesn't really scale well with haste, so by increasing your haste you won't really notice much of a difference.
    ok thxs just wanting make sure if I need to gem more haste than mastery at 513 ilvl or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    dont complain, i am gimped becase i never had lei shen's trinket drop not even on normal mode
    Don't complain, I got a normal siege wep. A heroic TF one dropped from Immerseus, and since its's bis for our bear, he got it. This is despite him already having the heroic version

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/simdps/

4 ferals in the top 10, rise of the kittys
    If it didn't default to the basic action list it would be a hell of a lot more than that! Kitties for daaaaays.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    Don't complain, I got a normal siege wep. A heroic TF one dropped from Immerseus, and since its's bis for our bear, he got it. This is despite him already having the heroic version
    That's sad. And I was very happy about actually having had at least a normal weapon drop already. I didn't get a weapon from normal/hc ToT until the very last week.

Feral is my alt currently but seeing how fun it is and how frustrating playing DK is lately, I'm considering a reroll. Anyway, there seemed to be an update to feral guide on icy veins and it now shows Mangle instead of Shred as default CP builder. Any opinions on that?

credits: Supernerd

Deleted
    Mangle is much much more forgiving when you want to general combo points quickly and generally means you have more to play with. For the damage gain from using shred it's not worth it. So much of our damage is bleed-based and auto attack now, roughly 55-65% and 10-13% respectively for me personally. And mangle just allows you to maintain bleed up times more efficiently than shred would.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    Feral is my alt currently but seeing how fun it is and how frustrating playing DK is lately, I'm considering a reroll. Anyway, there seemed to be an update to feral guide on icy veins and it now shows Mangle instead of Shred as default CP builder. Any opinions on that?
    From this guide...

Shred and Mangle has the same weapon scaling but Shred has 20% extra damage on bleeding targets. Mangle costs 35 energy whereas Shred costs 40 energy. If you use shred you benefit with 5% more damage per energy spend. If you use mangle you win with 12.5% more energy.
    Shred vs Mangle: Mangle dose win with a very small number, The benefit for using Mangle is that you'll build the combo points faster and the rotation will feel slightly (If any difference at all) smoother. Thought the rule will be...
    * If you have 70+ Enegry Shred
    *If you have OoC up and thrash is up Shred it(If you where to use mangle)
    *If you have berserk up use Shred
    Edit: To slow for Tazmon :-) And I'm sorry if it is unclear in the guide about CP generators.
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2013-10-12 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazmon View Post
    Mangle is much much more forgiving when you want to general combo points quickly and generally means you have more to play with. For the damage gain from using shred it's not worth it. So much of our damage is bleed-based and auto attack now, roughly 55-65% and 10-13% respectively for me personally. And mangle just allows you to maintain bleed up times more efficiently than shred would.
    totally agree with Taz here, i only shred during beskerk and sometimes on ooc procs.

It is worth clarifying, you will lose a very very tiny amount of DPS if you never ever use Shred, but even if you decided to go that route there's a lot more important things that have an influence on your DPS than that. If you Shred during Berserk then the loss is minimal.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    totally agree with Taz here, i only shred during beskerk and sometimes on ooc procs.
    im with you on that i shred on zerk and find i have more cp to do stuff with
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

why is displacer beast better than the others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratogod View Post
    situational. it ports your forward and the nike you get after is really nice on some fights. I remember using it on leishen. For using that you need to get used to the distance you travel plus the run speed so you dont end up over shooting.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratogod View Post
    Yep situational. Wild charge doesn't cost a global cooldown but is limited to being used to a target. The cooldown is lower as well.
    Feline swiftness is a bit meh. You don't really need that extra speed as a cat.
    Displacer beast is favored by many ferals because it doesn't need a target and can basically get you out of danger immediately. It does have a longer cd though.

I have switched to displacer beast when I am feral, and I am loving it over the other 2 options. It allows you to blink out of danger which is awesome. Granted it is twice the cooldown, you can still displacer beast into a mob just like feral charge but you might or might not place yourself a little ahead of the mob since you cannot control how far to blink.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shred hard, play hard?? Mangle is for pussys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Depends on the situation. If I'm doing a straight up rotation outside of trinket procs, I tend to use Shred....otherwise I'll take the extra energy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Depends on the situation. If I'm doing a straight up rotation outside of trinket procs, I tend to use Shred....otherwise I'll take the extra energy.
    Was just making a joke out of it, it's all flexible imo aswell don't really theorycraft do it on feeling regarding everything which could be said on common words energy @ that time/cps/tf cd/ trinket procs/feral fury but ye I agree with you all, just teasing oak <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    We'r all pussy cats yeah?