10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    What were you thinking in terms of numbers when you wrote "quite a bit lower"?
    iirc, upwards of 10% swings on single target damage for going with crit.

Just checked 4.3 simcraft - it did not have snapshotting but tigers fury rake.

Rake/rip ticked for 11k ~= 30% of dps. Right now its ~= 50% of dps.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-26 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    iirc, upwards of 10% swings on single target damage for going with crit.
    Yeah that sounds about right.

Deleted
    Question of the day: Is incarnation really as bad as everybody says? does anybody use it at all? if so what for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Question of the day: Is incarnation really as bad as everybody says? does anybody use it at all? if so what for?
    for pvp/soloing it provide higher once 3 min burst, for taking max of it you need also line up this ability with berserk, so guess yourself how it's `good` in 5+ min bosses fights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Yes, it is that bad. It was useful for what, 1 boss this entire expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Yes, it is that bad. It was useful for what, 1 boss this entire expansion?
    1?! , be realistic - 0

Check this guy http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...�рулёкк/

I bet he is best incarnation feral in world.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-01-27 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    1?! , be realistic - 0
    No it was useful for one, Heroic Windlord Mel'jarak.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    No it was useful for one, Heroic Windlord Mel'jarak.
    aren't you maybe misconfusing it with HoTWvsDoC hurricane spam
    bursting menders in 2nd pack?!
    I didn't touch Incarnation since I hit 90, it was so energy starving spamming revange, so it didn't feel like a dps cooldown, instead a interrupting tool with usable pounce
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-01-28 at 10:48 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    aren't you maybe misconfusing it with HoTWvsDoC hurricane spam
    bursting menders in 2nd pack?!
    I didn't touch Incarnation since I hit 90, it was so energy starving spamming revange, so it didn't feel like a dps cooldown, instead a interrupting tool with usable pounce
    No he meant using incarnation for when a pack died and dmg taken got increased for 30 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Check this guy http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...�рулёкк/

I bet he is best incarnation feral in world.
    It is some good logs and the once i looked at he used incarnation but it's 10man and there are not many ferals in 10 man (To my knowledge)

EDIT: Bugg post...
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2014-01-30 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    what are we looking at? =(

Someone who gets ranks in 10man using Incarnation and HotW. Really it's nothing special. 95% of people with the skill level to get top ranks are raiding 25man now in preparation for WoD so 10man ranks really don't mean much at all.

Deleted
    The quote was quite strange there because my text didn't show up and my signature became the link :-(

What i ment to say is: It is some good logs and the once i looked at he used incarnation but it's 10man and there are not many ferals in 10 man (To my knowledge)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    The quote was quite strange there because my text didn't show up and my signature became the link :-(

What i ment to say is: It is some good logs and the once i looked at he used incarnation but it's 10man and there are not many ferals in 10 man (To my knowledge)
    Haha you've broke it. Anyway that's quite good, but I would imagine that anyone who is really skilled at feral and has good gear can rank in 10 man without too much trouble. There just aren't many ferals doing 10 mans especially now. Guilds that have cleared the content and are therefore quite close to BiS go to 25 man as soon as possible.

Very quick and easy question, apologies if this is the wrong thread / this question is asked all of the time

502 RoRo worth using over a 528 Haromm's? Playing HotW / SoTF atm. My current 2nd trinket is a 522 vicious talisman of the shado-pan assault.

Thanks in advance

it is worth using it over Vicious talisman, with Haromm's trinket

but I'm too skeptical of it's uptime, anyway you can check yourself in catus which pair trinket is better

I thought I understood the spec, but then I watched Evrelia's guide on Feral and am totally confused...

- Use something like the WA string to track the strength of your bleeds.
    - When aforementioned string says reapplication would be 15% or more of an increase, reapply, regardless of remaining duration.
    - Regardless of buffs/procs, target should never be without bleeds.

Some questions beyond this that I have:

- If I have a strong Rake/Rip up, 5pt SR and I'm at 5 CP's, do I just continue to Shred or do I Ferocious Bite?

I appreciate any guidance the Feral community can give. The OP guide is very helpful and I'm looking forward to learning more about my Druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I thought I understood the spec, but then I watched Evrelia's guide on Feral and am totally confused...

- Use something like the WA string to track the strength of your bleeds.
    - When aforementioned string says reapplication would be 15% or more of an increase, reapply, regardless of remaining duration.
    - Regardless of buffs/procs, target should never be without bleeds.

Some questions beyond this that I have:

- If I have a strong Rake/Rip up, 5pt SR and I'm at 5 CP's, do I just continue to Shred or do I Ferocious Bite?

I appreciate any guidance the Feral community can give. The OP guide is very helpful and I'm looking forward to learning more about my Druid!
    His main is warlock dough, wouldn't trust his ferals guide, until Stenhaldi approved it
    But those statements are correct, get bleed tracking addon,
    And ofc you dump them with FB, then build new CP when applied Bleeds and SR allows you with enough remaining duration, if not SR on prio