Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    His main is warlock dough, wouldn't trust his ferals guide, until Stenhaldi approved it
    But those statements are correct, get bleed tracking addon,
    And ofc you dump them with FB, then build new CP when applied Bleeds and SR allows you with enough remaining duration, if not SR on prio
    Alright, thanks. I know he mentioned another Feral had written it and he just "narrated" it. The playstyle of constant dot-overwriting is awkward (coming from Hunter). I remember some time ago that Ferocious Bite was a DPS loss if you weren't in the execute range.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I thought I understood the spec, but then I watched Evrelia's guide on Feral and am totally confused...

- Use something like the WA string to track the strength of your bleeds.
    - When aforementioned string says reapplication would be 15% or more of an increase, reapply, regardless of remaining duration.
    - Regardless of buffs/procs, target should never be without bleeds.

Some questions beyond this that I have:

- If I have a strong Rake/Rip up, 5pt SR and I'm at 5 CP's, do I just continue to Shred or do I Ferocious Bite?

I appreciate any guidance the Feral community can give. The OP guide is very helpful and I'm looking forward to learning more about my Druid!
    FB as close to energy cap as possible, never waste CP or energy but don't go crazy on it either, you want to, avoid capping energy, avoid wasting cp, but never risk low energy with few cp scenarios if a trinket procs, thrash is a nice alternative to using FB if you're holding CP for a rip, just don't forget about DoC stacks.
    It's pretty much an eternal getting ready to deal with trinket procs correctly thing.

and about the 15% increase reapply thing you mentioned, that's for rip, for rake its even a 1% increase

His main is warlock dough, wouldn't trust his ferals guide, until Stenhaldi approved it
    That guide was written by Tazmon, not by myself. I just voiced and edited it. Feedback is appreciated though :3
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2014-02-03 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Ferocious Bite was a DPS loss if you weren't in the execute range.
    it only dps loss if you let Rip fall off and not be fast enough to get it back, coz you used CP on FB, Rip do more damage then FB damage so it's more priority to have up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    That guide was written by Tazmon, not by myself. I just voiced and edited it. Feedback is appreciated though :3
    oh.. I was thinking you from Midwinter, coz of Alliance and rest ranking are flooded with red clour,lol sry my bad
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-02-03 at 03:47 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hands down I liked the guide, most of it related to how I play aswell. Well done Evrelia!

I really appreciate the guide and it was only the technical details that confused me as a new feral. I've watched it a second time and with the info posted here, it makes a lot more sense.

Thank you very much everyone!

Hi there, have been reading this for quite some while, still not having found what I was searching for. If it's somewhere in those 115 pages,please excuse me :P
    I currently "own" a lei shen hc only id, yet forming a group for this proves difficult. And i totally understand that it's about the rest of my gear, but as a roundabout. Is or isn't RoRo the best trinket to go?! I'm at 8/14hc currently, as a resto though, but as most of the time nobody wants the agi stuff, well, I could lay my hands on say haromms trinket in hc, and I already own the AoC hc of Sha, ticking ebon detonator might be some weeks off though.
    How does 549/543 RoRo compete with those? Should I absolutely go for lei shen hc every week till I get it to drop?

Deleted
    Roro is still BIS for feral druids, do what ever it takes to get it. Ideally pair it with haromms>TED>AOC

k thx, i will :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Roro is still BIS for feral druids, do what ever it takes to get it. Ideally pair it with haromms>TED>AOC
    i tought TED>haromms>AoC cause TED gives you pure stats to re-origination or am i thinking wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahlou View Post
    i tought TED>haromms>AoC cause TED gives you pure stats to re-origination or am i thinking wrong?
    proc of it suck, you need luckiest RNG and perfect timing on 1st second of proc to line up it with other abilities, while sims consider it, it's really impossible in real raiding.
    also AoC almost 2 min cd on proc making it less valuable

Deleted
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but I cant find it. Can you snapshot tricks of the trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsin View Post
    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but I cant find it. Can you snapshot tricks of the trade?
    it's overall dmg increase, ofc it will snapshot

Deleted
    it's overall dmg increase, ofc it will snapshot
    I swear they changed something about Tricks during tier 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I swear they changed something about Tricks during tier 14.
    Only for DK diseases, still works on everything else. And it was T15 not T14.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Tricks are too rng without rogue checking feral procs(aka used per cooldown).

Deleted
    everything is random when it comes to feral, one extra random element that can only increase your dps is fine by me

I'm having a macro issue, maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

#showtooltip Tiger's Fury
    /use 10
    /use 14
    /cast Tiger's Fury

I have Synapse Springs, and an on-use trinket with a 1 min cd, so my intent is that my Tiger's Fury should be able to either use the trinket, or Synapse Springs, whichever is off cd. The macro does fire off Tiger's Fury, but not either the trinket or the Springs. I've tried putting it both above and below /cast Tiger's Fury, but it's just not working. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jlwcrews View Post
    I'm having a macro issue, maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

#showtooltip Tiger's Fury
    /use 10
    /use 14
    /cast Tiger's Fury

I have Synapse Springs, and an on-use trinket with a 1 min cd, so my intent is that my Tiger's Fury should be able to either use the trinket, or Synapse Springs, whichever is off cd. The macro does fire off Tiger's Fury, but not either the trinket or the Springs. I've tried putting it both above and below /cast Tiger's Fury, but it's just not working. Any ideas?
    Using synapse or a use trinket puts a small global CD to all use items for like 15 sec or something, so just get a new trinket, there are no good use trinket anyways.

Yeah, but that still leaves the problem that /use 10 /cast Tiger's Fury doesn't use my springs.