Bear form faerie fire too.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I agree that it was very minor. Deciding the importance of extending rip compared to getting a new one on another target did increase the skill cap a bit though; don't know how you can argue that it didn't (at all). Now what you are saying about feral not changing confuses me. Feral is losing so much of its difficulty and this new change just shows that blizzard isn't aware or doesn't care about the feedback that many players have given about the changes. I don't particularly care for rip extensions (because it is incredibly minor) but this shows that they probably won't go back on their decisions to gut feral difficulty.
    To be fair, on Alpha/beta with the combo points change extending Rips on 2 targets was much easier than on Live.

On live the best way to do it is put up Rip and switch to your next target and hope to get back to the first target in time to extend Rip without wasting combo points like you would if you extended before swapping. On alpha it was much easier because you would just extend and build up 5cps before swapping.

Overall it is a good change because it never really added much depth to the spec, and it never worked correctly.

Now we just need them to make rejuv not consume clearcasting >_<
    Last edited by Kraineth; 2014-07-05 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aseyhe View Post
    Bear form faerie fire too.
    Hmm, I guess so. It is one GCD slower than moonfire though.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    You're saying that we only have moonfire if we go for Lunar Inspiration? That will be somewhat annoying for leveling and tagging mobs.

That's correct. Faerie Fire tags though (even when it doesn't do damage), it's just when you need to deal damage to something that you run into issues.

Deleted
    Ah I didn't know that it tagged. My concerns aren't very valid then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    That's correct. Faerie Fire tags though (even when it doesn't do damage), it's just when you need to deal damage to something that you run into issues.
    True, however it is so buggy you could drive through it and call it Matilda. I have had so many conversations with Gms and bug teams about this as even when you tag a mob With Nothing More Tan Cat Faerie Fire and wait for 10secs(to account for ungodly lag at all) so the mob is still at 100%hp, someone can come in and tag it off you if they break the damage threshold of you *neutral tag* as the gms called it.

This is especially bad in the 30-50lvling areas where for whatever reason mobs are more prone to it.

Its a silly sidepoint but I have always said we need a medium hitting Instant ability for ranged attacks to tag or whatever for years. Make it energy inefficient for raids, I do not care. But that doesn't change the fact we need one

Edited to put in Instant
    Last edited by mmoc4035b58052; 2014-07-08 at 04:33 PM.

I've never had any issues tagging with Faerie Fire myself, although I tend to prefer using Moonfire for whatever reason. I guess its because I feel like a dick for tagging with Faerie Fire because people tend to kill the mob for me when they don't notice.

But I agree losing Moonfire from our toolkit is unfortunate and unjustified.

I've never had any issues tagging with Faerie Fire myself, although I tend to prefer using Moonfire for whatever reason. I guess its because I feel like a dick for tagging with Faerie Fire because people tend to kill the mob for me when they don't notice.

But I agree losing Moonfire from our toolkit is unfortunate and unjustified.
    #BringBackOurDefaultFeralCharge

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    but the benefit of not having a 2 second rip suddenly disappearing is easily worth it.
    Don't spend a lot of time on the forums, so I didn't realize that this was the cause of that. It's annoyed the mess out of me forever, I'm glad A ) to finally know the cause and B ) that it's finally going away.

Yay!

just wanted to say its amazing how roro can be such a huge game changer. It can make you go from zero to hero. Im only 573 dragged down a bit by heroic rune but still, I am able to keep up with some really good heroic geared players. Rune is amazing and that is inevitably its downfall

Deleted
    Im back! After only raid logging for 1 or 2 bosses every other week for the past 8 months i've retuned!

Beta raids start tomorrow cant wait to see what the changes are like. Seeing as ive been out of the loop ive no idea what stats i should be maxing now but i think ill give this new multistrike one a go!

Setting up my bars on the beta was weird...like half of my UI is now empy (tho im quite happy about that!) yay for no more mangle vs shred debates :3

Tigers fury now usable during beserk - odd change, interesting tho

Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Tigers fury now usable during beserk - odd change, interesting tho
    It's a pretty big change tbh. Instead of almost depleting our energy -> TF -> Berserk we'll pop Berserk when we're at almost full energy, spam attacks and when we're low pop TF and keep spamming attacks. This change should also make Incarnation a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    It's a pretty big change tbh. Instead of almost depleting our energy -> TF -> Berserk we'll pop Berserk when we're at almost full energy, spam attacks and when we're low pop TF and keep spamming attacks. This change should also make Incarnation a lot better.
    It actually makes very little difference to how you play. It's more a QOL change so you aren't completely fucked over if you happen to press your buttons in the wrong order on accident. It slightly increases the value of Incarnation but that means nothing because it also increases the value of the other 2 talents. Even if it increased the value of Incarnation slightly more than the other talents it's not going to be a difference which effects your talent choice.

You won't need dump delay the TF in Berserk with the WoD perk that raises your max energy by 60. The only change this has on our rotation at 100 is that you pool to 100 before using Berserk and you won't care (as much) about keeping them synchronized.

You'll still care about keeping them synchronized: you want TF to come up during berserk, as a TF cast during berserk effectively grants twice as much energy.

Especially without soul of the forest. With soul of the forest, it'll be impossible to spend all that energy.

You won't need dump delay the TF in Berserk with the WoD perk that raises your max energy by 60. The only change this has on our rotation at 100 is that you pool to 100 before using Berserk and you won't care (as much) about keeping them synchronized.
    Oh, did not know about the extra energy. Yeah then it's not that big of a deal. Still a really nice QoL change.

haha i doubt you will be able to dump much energy during berserk.

Reforge removed.
    Haste value increased.
    So you r going to have more haste than before(probably lol).

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    haha i doubt you will be able to dump much energy during berserk.

Reforge removed.
    Haste value increased.
    So you r going to have more haste than before(probably lol).
    I'm sorry what? We most likely won't be taking peices with haste on them so... how is this a problem?