Deleted

Unable to reply to threads in firefox

So yesterday, I encountered this problem. I cannot reply to any thread, via any means when using firefox. I'm on IE now (uuughhh), and it seems to work just fine in here. Anyone know what might be the cause? this just suddenly and randomly happened. Providing screenshot of what it looks like when I try to reply:

So basically the reply box is just the same color as the background here in the forum, and I can't type anything.

Anyone?
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-08-28 at 10:46 PM.

Try this.

At the top left corner of your account menu click Settings > General settings > Enhanced Interface checked.

Deleted
    thanks for the reply, but sadly it didn't work :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been experiencing the same problem for a few days now. It happened from one moment to the next. I was merrily posting and setting some trolls straight ^^ and suddenly the white box didn't appear anymore. Well, actually, it sort of blinks for a second (I noticed that when testing the box that appears when you want to edit your signature, and I actually saw it for a moment when hitting preview...). Oh and funny thing is that my Enter key doesn't seem to work in this edit box while I'm typing this here in IE... Is mmo-champion trying to get me to shut up? *cry* I swear I'll be a good girl and not facepalm so hard anymore when I read all that nonsense, really, I promise!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I've been experiencing the same problem for a few days now. It happened from one moment to the next. I was merrily posting and setting some trolls straight ^^ and suddenly the white box didn't appear anymore. Well, actually, it sort of blinks for a second (I noticed that when testing the box that appears when you want to edit your signature, and I actually saw it for a moment when hitting preview...). Oh and funny thing is that my Enter key doesn't seem to work in this edit box while I'm typing this here in IE... Is mmo-champion trying to get me to shut up? *cry* I swear I'll be a good girl and not facepalm so hard anymore when I read all that nonsense, really, I promise!
    Yes, the answear box is there for like half a second or less, and then it disapears.

Considering I'm not the only one having this problem, maybe we could have a mod giving any answear? Not demanding anything, but if you have any knowledge about this, please help

I had this also, but seems latest update of firefox fixed it.

Deleted
    Yeah it works fine now. Still wondering what could have caused it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still doesn't work for me on that certain computer. Works fine and has always worked fine on my home computer though. Weird, really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally when I encounter problems like this I just change the browser. There's 4 viable options to work with if one doesn't work. It's honestly not my responsibility to make it work but the site / browser developer's.

Posting with Google Chrome now but used IE just few days ago and firefox a few months prior to that.

It was solved for the OP, but I'm moving over to Suggestions & Feedback either way.

Make sure all your browsers are up-to-date and forcibly clear cache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you try clearing your cache? Also, make sure you have the most recent version of the browser.

If it still doesn't work, let me know exactly what browser version you're using and what extensions you have (Adblock, noscript, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if anyone is still having this issue and using any plugins/extensions in FF, if you disable them are you still having the same issues?

Deleted
    take it as a sign