Still need stuff in battlegrounds for world completion?

Temporarily transfer to Northern Shiverpeaks, they pretty much own everything in all battlegrounds.

And yes, transfers are still free.

Needing things from the WvWvW zones for 100% completion that are only inside places you need to capture is one of the worst decisions in the game. I still need about 8 vistas and 5 PoIs and my server hasn't had the areas captured in the 3-4 days I've been sitting at 99%. I'm going to be kind of stubborn and not transfer just to complete it because I shouldn't need to. What happens if tranfers are no longer free and the matches switch to 2 week intervals and your server kinda stinks or is stalemated? Will people just never get it done?

Deleted
    That's something that honestly bothers me too. I never cared for PvP - and thus I don't want to enter it, just for my PvE-reasons. Because I do not want to be a nuisance to the PvP players of my server by entering a PvP-zone but not participating in the fight... But it's just something that has to be accepted I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    Needing things from the WvWvW zones for 100% completion that are only inside places you need to capture is one of the worst decisions in the game. I still need about 8 vistas and 5 PoIs and my server hasn't had the areas captured in the 3-4 days I've been sitting at 99%. I'm going to be kind of stubborn and not transfer just to complete it because I shouldn't need to. What happens if tranfers are no longer free and the matches switch to 2 week intervals and your server kinda stinks or is stalemated? Will people just never get it done?
    You wait until the next fortnight when the competition shifts, and hope that things change. The chances of losing 100% of the time is negligible, the only time that would happen would be if everyone on your server completely stopped playing WvW. Plus, as each fortnight you'd change (or have a chance of changing) team color, that'd also give you an opportunity to get into the fortresses you wouldn't otherwise be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I noticed this yesterday

I found this pretty stupid on Anets part

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You all realize the game's not even A MONTH old, right ? Chill the f out....You'll reach 100% someday...What's the emergency ?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately our server dominated WvWvW a mere day after I found out I needed all that stuff, so I managed to get it without a server transfer.

No offence to French or Canadian, but those 2 playing together on same server(s) is just plain bullshit :/.