Thread: Help with Raven

10+ Year Old Account

Help with Raven

I'm trying to create an icon buff bar for my target...nothing fancy, I just want to show all my target's buffs as icons. I have the layout and appearance stuff down fine, but for some reason it won't show all the buffs. If I target myself, for example, it'll show the Power Word: Fortitude that I have up, but not the Inner Fire or Cyclonic Inspiration (the movement buff you get in your home shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms).

I have Auto Buffs enabled, Action On: Target, Cast By: Anyone and nothing else is checked off (under the Buffs tab for this bar/icon group).

It appears that it might only be displaying buffs with durations (I can see Mark of the Wild on other players, for example) but not passive/static buffs. But I can't find an option that might have caused this behavior.

Any idea what the issue is and how I can get it to show every buff that exists on the target?

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by shanthi; 2013-03-30 at 07:39 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ticked on "Show if Unlimited Duration" in the Timer Options tab?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind, I realized the problem. There was an option I had to enable to show buffs with unlimited durations in other tab (Timer Options).

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seahenar View Post
    Have you ticked on "Show if Unlimited Duration" in the Timer Options tab?
    Yeah, I realized that and was typing my post when you replied. Thanks for being willing to help!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.