Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    That content doesnt vanish just because I hit 90.
    Well no, but unless you're a very rare exception, people don't tend to go back and actually do all the quests in an area while actually reading the quest lines and paying attention to what's going on if they can kill everything within five seconds of a pull.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Lol you are so lame srsly. You are a big lier, u didnt dc and u was the one that paid ppl gold to camp the horde lock to get server first.
    He was the 1st to hit 86 alright but i don't know if hordes camped him or not. KLR was the one camping ER players inorder for the 5 people from KLR to get realm 1st , this guy might have got caught in the crossfire, after all i guess it would be better to pay people to kill tagged mobs for him rather than kill other players for him, I am sure he was 86 1st & it was awhile before every1 else got 86 with 5 man groups, i know there were 3 groups lvling in 5 man dungeons till 87 atleast, 1 from KLR , 1 from ER , 1 from empyrean & this guy did it alone i don't know how he skipped the crowd because i was online that whole night & jade forest starting point was unplayable for like 6 hours after MoP release , I am pretty sure he didn't lvl like this at jade forest , he must have used some other way to 86 other than questing.