Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fastest Way to Level Fishing?

Hey,
    Is there anywayy that i can level fishing quickly, like specific areas Etc, and get some income from it,
    I'm thinking im pushing my luck asking if i could do it without boredom! :P
    Thanks
    WoW6000

10+ Year Old Account
    You can level fishing at the same speed anywhere. It goes by the amount of casts/catches, not by where you are. I leveled fishing to max without leaving Org. If you want profit, look up the more expensive fish on the AH and get those. If you have cooking, cook it up for even more profit.

Deleted
    Well, the absolutely fastest way would be stand right next to the fishing trainer in Orgrimmar / Stormwind upon MoP Release, then learn Fishing skill up to 600, fish your way to the top and if you're at 598 skill-points - have THIS (Alliance version) Daily sitting completed and ready for turn-in in your quest-log!

Deleted
    Do darkmoon faire fishing quest, fishing dailies (i think only SW/Org ones give +skill in fishing), check what fishes are needed for current buff foods (keep in mind that MoP launches in few days), stare your screen without any thought... i mean GO FISHING and listen some nazi black metal from ukraine. Nothing else really.

use a bot

/hides from mods

15+ Year Old Account
    if you have a kid, teach him/her how to fish and set them at your comp, works great to level fishing and is a "legal bot".

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    if you have a kid, teach him/her how to fish and set them at your comp, works great to level fishing and is a "legal bot".

No it's not. Anyone playing your account other than the account holder is against the ToS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    No it's not. Anyone playing your account other than the account holder is against the ToS.
    Just hide your report button so your child does not report himself.

Fishing is REALLY slow to level...

Really? I mean, REALLY son?

Deleted
    And what if your cat decides to sleep on teh keyboard and moves your character a bit, are you/the cat going to get sued?

On topic - there's no faster way then just clicking all day >_< right now it's already a lot faster than it used to be

I see your objection and raise with ToU: "You represent that you are an adult in your country of residence. You agree to these Terms of Use on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, for one (1) minor child for whom you are a parent or guardian and whom you have authorized to play the Game using the license granted to you. "

There are specifically exeptions for one (1) minor child that is your kid (or legal guardian), who can play as much as he wants on the account until he comes of age, so yes, it's is actually a very legal bot

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    An adult may share their account with one minor they are parent or legal guardian of.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    And what if your cat decides to sleep on teh keyboard and moves your character a bit, are you/the cat going to get sued?

On topic - there's no faster way then just clicking all day >_< right now it's already a lot faster than it used to be
    Cats are property, not people.

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    An adult may share their account with one minor they are parent or legal guardian of.
    Also wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    You may not share your account or password with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) minor child to use the account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account at the same time). (Section 1A of the ToU)
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...-access-policy

Deleted
    Just use bot, and I'm not even kidding. It's fastest, most efficient way and I never heard anyone to get banned for it unless were doing something dumb like talking about it ingame

Deleted
    Use a bot

(don't tell anyone i said that :S)

15+ Year Old Account
    Drink a few beers, you'll see it speeds the process up, in your mind anyways.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post

Also wrong.

You are wrong actually. Minors can use their parents accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post

Also wrong.

So you quote the part of the ToU that states that its okay to have a minor playing your account if you are their parent/legal guardian, and STILL say its wrong? Yes, the part you quoted says "instead of you", check the one a few posts further up.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    Just use bot, and I'm not even kidding. It's fastest, most efficient way and I never heard anyone to get banned for it unless were doing something dumb like talking about it ingame
    Me either, but with cooking being a big deal in Pandaria and the ability to trade fish for Ironpaw Tokens I can see Blizzard cracking down a bit harder on fishing bots this time around...so be wary.