Deleted

When is the -50% heal/absorb coming live

Anyone knows?

Edit: Seriously i dont want to whine but i have this feeling that shieldings wont get nerfed cause mages got it.

But i heard a blue say so. I mean look, they get 40 kbs 0 deaths every BG cause of their absorb shields. It absorbs way too much damage, and a ret pally just healed him back to 80% life in one instant flash if im not seeing things..

So i hope it gets live soon.

Edit: ´What i mean is that a blue said he thought low lvl healing is OP and is propably going to make a healing nerf BEFORE level 90, i just wonder wether its live or not..

Hmmm i already said it.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-09-16 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Balanced for 90. Wait a couple weeks then post.

I hope not. Its not even mop yet any changes now wont help since we arent playing 90 yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look come on can we curb the whining about class balance for LESS WHAT AMOUNTS TO JUST OVER A WEEK.

It's not balanced, we know, it wasn't balanced before wrath launch, it wasn't balanced before cata launch, it's not balanced AGAIN. I'm sorry your class rolled a low number on the game of survival but I've been up and down that rollercoaster many times and it eventually evens out. Nerfing it now just means they have to roll it all back in a week when they discover that now it's not even protecting a tank long enough for him to taunt.
    Which is dumbdedumb. Just grit your teeth and bare it.

And why are you attempting any serious PvP on the last week of an expansion? That's cracker nutters.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

it's not balanced at 90 either, self healing is out of control.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    And why are you attempting any serious PvP on the last week of an expansion? That's cracker nutters.
    Nobody serious about pvp has been doing serious pvp since 5.0 - for the simple reason that arena and RBG seasons ended. The people complaining are casual bg and world pvp players, playing level 85 toons.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    No need to put "wait for 90" on every post.

I said that i thought i saw some blue saying they thought that healing is too high at low levels and will propably hotfix it..

Something like: "We think low level healing is too OP and we are going to put a healing debuff in low levels before lvl 90."

If its live now, please tell me so, cause my heals are ticking 20% of my total life.. what a nerf..
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-09-16 at 02:08 PM.