Thread: Sigils - how to

10+ Year Old Account

Arrow Sigils - how to

I`m a caster, I use a sigil that gives me +10 dmg (25 stacks) on my main hand. I found a sigil that gives +power and I`ve inserted it into the offhand. It does not seam to gather stacks.

1). Is it only the main hand that is able to gather sigil stacks?
    2). If the answer to 1). is Yes, then is this intented? or is it a bug?

thx.

All weapon stats are only active when you are actively using that weapon. this includes sigils.

Though I'm not entirely certain which hand the sigil has to be on, I do know that 2 sigils that grants x boon on kill does not stack with each-other. This includes the mainhand + offhand / alternate weapon set. So you can't use both sigil of bloodlust and sigil of corruption. This goes the same for sigils that grants boons on weapon switches.

This was intended so classes with multiple weaponsets (every class but ele/engi) won't have an unfair advantage on those who don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    Though I'm not entirely certain which hand the sigil has to be on, I do know that 2 sigils that grants x boon on kill does not stack with each-other. This includes the mainhand + offhand / alternate weapon set. So you can't use both sigil of bloodlust and sigil of corruption. This goes the same for sigils that grants boons on weapon switches.

This was intended so classes with multiple weaponsets (every class but ele/engi) won't have an unfair advantage on those who don't.
    Actually none of those sigils work for engineer with kits, so weapon swapping is stupid, and dropping your gun just to get a stack is just.. blergh but seems like i'll be forced to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Actually none of those sigils work for engineer with kits, so weapon swapping is stupid, and dropping your gun just to get a stack is just.. blergh but seems like i'll be forced to do so.
    Note the ellipses. I'm not entirely surprised Kits don't activate sigils considering there's no cool-down besides the ICD, sigils that grant boons for kits would be.. OP.

Looks like Ele's and Engi's will have to use sigils with passive buffs like increase bleed duration/rips boons off with every crit. Nobody's forcing you to use a sigil that's not beneficial to you