Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Just wanted to post and say thank you for this guide. As someone who has now stepped down from Normal/Heroic raiding, it's great to check on tactics without needing to worry about the extra abilities the other difficulties introduce.
    If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogwhirl View Post
    Just wanted to post and say thank you for this guide. As someone who has now stepped down from Normal/Heroic raiding, it's great to check on tactics without needing to worry about the extra abilities the other difficulties introduce.
    Thanks very much Hope you got some good information from it.

Easier way to deal with Tsulong night phase :

All dps / healers + offtank stand in light, spread when the fear bombs ( black pools ) come in, tankswap at 5-10 stacks ? ( dont know the exact recommended amount as I play dps ). This way raid damage is nearly non excistant and healers can fully focus on the tank. Tank obv has duty to position tsulong next to light but make sure breath doesnt hit raid.

All lfrs Ive entered there where people who said to only dip into the light to reset stacks only to wipe again and again while the all but MT stacking in light tactic always was a oneshot.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is it's hard to get everyone into the light in LFR. And some people wont move from the obvious fear circles. I like the tact but you'd need everyone co-operating.

this post is indeed very helpful , ty very much

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kdavid View Post
    this post is indeed very helpful , ty very much
    No problem hope it helped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela578 View Post
    Is it confirmed that LFR and normal/heroic modes SHARE a lockout now?

That would suck, I don't think that's the case.

Talking Outstanding!

This guide is a boon for a returning player. Thanks a ton! Are you working on a T15 version?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cfmcghee View Post
    This guide is a boon for a returning player. Thanks a ton! Are you working on a T15 version?
    Thanks very much I would love to work on a T15 version, but, alas I have no time to play WoW at the moment.

Hope it is the right place to ask this.
    Just looted Maegera LFR, satchel dropped. I opened it and... 502 neck for healer. The problem is that i logged for tank and my offspec is dps. Bug?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alethebeer View Post
    Hope it is the right place to ask this.
    Just looted Maegera LFR, satchel dropped. I opened it and... 502 neck for healer. The problem is that i logged for tank and my offspec is dps. Bug?
    That sounds like a bug, ask a game master for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by cfmcghee View Post
    This guide is a boon for a returning player.
    Agreed! Thank You!

Update this.

Update this plx plox

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nuls View Post
    Update this plx plox
    I personally do not have the time to update two tiers worth of content on LFR. If someone would like to do a similar thread using very similar layout I can add it in for t16.

Came back after a 6 month break and now have to do LFR's on a new toon but I can't unlock other LFR's because no one queues for the old ones. Why would you have to unlock them on a completely new character when you've already done them on 2 other characters.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    Came back after a 6 month break and now have to do LFR's on a new toon but I can't unlock other LFR's because no one queues for the old ones. Why would you have to unlock them on a completely new character when you've already done them on 2 other characters.
    That would be annoying. I guess you just have to queue and quest/grind etc while hopefully a queue pops eventually.

Deleted
    Nice job