Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    To mikoslav, yes it was changed drastically from beta. However, this is the first of 4 more queues waiting to be unlocked so we'll see how it plays out. Either the entire LFR experience was completely nerfed since beta or it was just more severely nerfed for the first queue or perhaps the first entire raid. When the final queue unlocks I'll see if 'the changes' section needs revision.

16th October 2012: Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults will unlock..
    Tuesday for EU ?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humiliate View Post
    Tuesday for EU ?
    Good catch thank you changed it to 17th Oct.

It seems that getting ilvl 470 for the launch of Heart of Fear is not gonna be that easy for casuals, unless you get real lucky on drops and/or have high level PvP gear.

For Elegon LFR, DO NOT burst him below 50% on first P2 !
    We encountered some bug, after about 9 charges in first P2 (so easy when you are used to it on normal mode) its health dropped below 50% and there were only 4 pillars.
    After the 4 pillars were down, he kept poping small mobs until we decided to wipe, so keep cool on dps, do charges for fun but stop this first P2 phase before 50%

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wythel View Post
    For Elegon LFR, DO NOT burst him below 50% on first P2 !
    We encountered some bug, after about 9 charges in first P2 (so easy when you are used to it on normal mode) its health dropped below 50% and there were only 4 pillars.
    After the 4 pillars were down, he kept poping small mobs until we decided to wipe, so keep cool on dps, do charges for fun but stop this first P2 phase before 50%
    Nice bug, but your average LFR group (non-guildies) would never drop him that low

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    It seems that getting ilvl 470 for the launch of Heart of Fear is not gonna be that easy for casuals, unless you get real lucky on drops and/or have high level PvP gear.
    It should be very doable with reps, 2 reps at exalted give a free ring and neck for example.

Want to pop in and say that the Will of the Emperor DOES have a pseudo-Hard Enrage. The fourth Titan Gas that's used is permanent, and adds will continue to spawn during this time.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah thank you

31st October 2012: Four weeks later the second raid will unlock in the LFR queue, 1 week after the normal version of the Heart of Fear is released. This will provide LFR users with access to the first of two queues within Heart of Fear, that being: The Dread Approach.
    I believe that date is incorrect. It is 4 weeks after however Normal mode Heart of Fear will be released October 31st so more then likely the LFR version will be the week after that. Unless they releasing LFR and Normal mode the same week but I haven't heard any info about either option.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    I believe that date is incorrect. It is 4 weeks after however Normal mode Heart of Fear will be released October 31st so more then likely the LFR version will be the week after that. Unless they releasing LFR and Normal mode the same week but I haven't heard any info about either option.
    You are absolutely correct, the way I worded my own sentence made me mix it up myself lol, all corrected and that means dates of others corrected too, thanks.

Deleted
    Made a guide for the Will of the emperor fight, seeing a lot of people are having troubles with it!

with LFR for HOF coming out
    nows bumpin time
    for this awesome thread

lots of people complaining about garalon that its not faceroll and requires a bit coordination. xD
    i hope with 2nd part HoF lfr the difficulty will jump even more.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    nows bumpin time
    for this awesome thread
    Hehe didn't really need to bump the sticky.... But I agree, I've got this thing bookmarked.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    lots of people complaining about garalon that its not faceroll and requires a bit coordination. xD
    i hope with 2nd part HoF lfr the difficulty will jump even more.
    Seems to be what they said is true at the moment that they wanted the difficulty to rise each LFR section a bit, which is good and understandable why. I'll update this section once I run through it later or if people give additional feedback.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    nows bumpin time
    for this awesome thread
    No need to bump nor do we really allow it, but I'll let you off as I see you were trying to only help people see this.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vgfreak2008 View Post
    Hehe didn't really need to bump the sticky.... But I agree, I've got this thing bookmarked.
    Awesome

Is there anyway to get into a group for the first two bosses in the latest LFR? Every single time I get stuck with a group already on the last boss. I think I have tried ~50 times now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    Is there anyway to get into a group for the first two bosses in the latest LFR? Every single time I get stuck with a group already on the last boss. I think I have tried ~50 times now...
    If you kill the third boss, you get priority on fresh starts when you requeue. So the best advice is don't turn down offers of 2/3.

It's a somewhat big if, however: I think your 50 offers of the last boss reflect his status as a killer of PUGs. :=)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    This should stop with the new hotfix a good deal. The reason is because a lot of groups are wiping often to Garalon. However the most recent hotfixes being applied will make him incredibly easier.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Updated various bits.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthie512 View Post
    You will need a minimum item level req of 463, this can be obtained via full set of heroic blue gear.
    Which section are you talking about? Heart of Fear?