Thread: Shadowed UF

Shadowed UF

Is there a way to make the font color class? I've been looking through and I can't seem to find it. Did I miss it somewhere? Or do they not support that

Yes there is. It's towards the bottom of the text options.

Which does [()classcolor][( )name][( )close]
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-17 at 02:56 AM.

On a similar note, how do you make the power bar class colored?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    On a similar note, how do you make the power bar class colored?

It's been a while since I've used it but back when I did it was infact a seperate addon you had to download as well.
    But once you did it was an option in the power bar menu.

Deleted
    you dont need an extra addon for this (anymore?!)

unit configuration-> "unit you want to configure"-> bars-> power bar-> color power by: -> class

for the healthbar its:
    unit configuration-> "unit you want to configure"-> bars-> health bar -> color health by: -> class

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    you dont need an extra addon for this (anymore?!)

unit configuration-> "unit you want to configure"-> bars-> power bar-> color power by: -> class

for the healthbar its:
    unit configuration-> "unit you want to configure"-> bars-> health bar -> color health by: -> class
    I guess it has been worked in to the addon now!

Sweetness.

Now how do you reset class colors? I never knew of this setting so I set all the classes as a greyish color.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-09-17 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    i would like to have black unit frames with class colored tags, i need a background so i can see how much health i lost and chose red, my problem is that the red background is shining through between the health and power bar and also my soul shards, is it possible to fix that? my background doesn't have to be red but should be in contrast to the black colour of unit frames

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Sweetness.

Now how do you reset class colors? I never knew of this setting so I set all the classes as a greyish color.
    You can set the class color in /suf-> general -> colors-> class colors
    But there is nothing like a reset button :<

Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    i would like to have black unit frames with class colored tags, i need a background so i can see how much health i lost and chose red, my problem is that the red background is shining through between the health and power bar and also my soul shards, is it possible to fix that? my background doesn't have to be red but should be in contrast to the black colour of unit frames
    You want to go to /suf-> general-> general and check advanced there

Then you have two options:
    1) You go to /suf-> general-> general-> bars
    You check "override color" and pick the color you want(red), this should only change the background of the bars (healthbar/powerbar/etc)
    (Remember to reverse the settings you made with the background at /suf-> general-> general->background/border)

2) You go to /suf-> general-> general -> general and play arround with the "bar spacing"
    Also try out the faders @ /suf-> general-> general-> background/border (clip for example)
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2012-09-18 at 02:08 PM.