Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I copied it from 1.4. took me a while to figure out how to get it into the group with the new update but I got it.
    But the explanation helped alot

This is awesome, thank you. Would be great as well to have the same support for Fury. I know Serago did some work on it but I guess you can always improve these things. I am definately interested and I wouldn't mind to donate!

Thanks again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldboy View Post
    This is awesome, thank you. Would be great as well to have the same support for Fury. I know Serago did some work on it but I guess you can always improve these things. I am definately interested and I wouldn't mind to donate!

Thanks again.
    Oh, hey. Didn't even know anyone remembered/noticed me in here! Thanks for that.
    Oh, and don't worry. I just changed my name rom Serago to Fog. It's still me!

The arms and fury strings I "made" won't change...yet. I'm happy with the result, and I don't need to tinker with it. Feel free to do whatever you want.
    I didn't have WeakAuras untill I saw Clampy's strings. I learned how the addon works within minutes, and a short while later arms/fury strings were made.
    Clampy really have all the credit for anything I've done with those strings.
    Last edited by Fog; 2013-09-01 at 01:50 PM.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Yes of course it's Clumpy's work but I know he is updating the Prot WA's a lot so I thought maybe we could have the same for Fury...but in the end you are right maybe I should learn how to tweak around with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldboy View Post
    Yes of course it's Clumpy's work but I know he is updating the Prot WA's a lot so I thought maybe we could have the same for Fury...but in the end you are right maybe I should learn how to tweak around with it
    WeakAuras is easy enough to understand. Hard to master though, there's alot of things I can't comprehend or even attempt. But I stick with the basics for now. It works!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Good stuff. Saved me a lot of time working on WA for my off-offspec.

Thank you clampy and congratz on Mod status.

Deleted
    Thank you very much for both parts. Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Thank you very much for both parts. Let me know if there is anything missing that you would like!
    Riposte! I wanna know when it's up and for how long ..... (yes I can do this myself, and have... but you make things pretty!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeanathus View Post
    Riposte! I wanna know when it's up and for how long ..... (yes I can do this myself, and have... but you make things pretty!)
    I 2nd this aswell, currently use tmw ontop of a modified version of clampy bars :P

Deleted
    Sorry for the late reply. I seem to always forget about this thread Nothing personal. I am thinking on how to get riposte in, it would be nice to see - it just has to be right!

I am thinking of removing the meta aura as it almost has a 100% uptime now anyway.

Don't know if I've already replied but I'll reply again, very awesome A++
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Don't know if I've already replied but I'll reply again, very awesome A++
    Cheers buddy, means a lot to me. Glad you like it!

Quick question how do you add the glow around shield slam and revenge when its a proc ? ive had my WA for a while now just would like to know when its a proc or simply the ability is up . Thanks . Nice work also !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question how do you add the glow around shield slam and revenge when its a proc ? ive had my WA for a while now just would like to know when its a proc or simply the ability is up . Thanks . Nice work also !!

Deleted
    In the 'Actions' tab you have options for chat messages, sound and aura glows (or even glows of your actual action bar if you wish).

Just select Glow and click on the aura you wish to glow! simple!

i think i should have been more specific , i have a revenge WA already atm . It shows me when revenge is up at anytime . i would just like for it to show the glow when its a revenge proc. Hold the line . i dont know if this is possible or not . sorry about the last time

Deleted
    Yea np, that's really easy to do. Rather than just giving it to you I will tell you how to do it yourself, might make it easier next time!

Because Hold the Line only procs when you parry and it consumes on the next Revenge used, there is no reason to track Revenge itself. Instead make an Aura to track the player buff called "Hold the Line" (as well as your revenge track). Change the icon of your Hold the Line aura to Revenge and make the Hold the Line aura glow.

If you get overlaps you can create a new trigger for your revenge aura to NOT show (inverse) when Hold the Line is active.

Now what should happen is when your Revenge comes off naturally your Revenge aura will show without a glow. When you dodge Revenge will show the same aura (as Hold the Line is not active). As soon as you parry your Revenge CD will reset, Hold the Line will be active so your Revenge only aura won't show, but your glow aura will.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2013-09-24 at 02:34 PM.

Got it to work Thank you Clampy !!

Deleted
    I am working on a major update for this string. Moving things around and making it a bit wider overall. Some people are also having problems getting the string to work in weakauras1, so its needed to add a new string for people to use.

Ill post it soonish and hope you like the changes that I am making.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    I am working on a major update for this string. Moving things around and making it a bit wider overall. Some people are also having problems getting the string to work in weakauras1, so its needed to add a new string for people to use.

Ill post it soonish and hope you like the changes that I am making.
    No worries, if not I'll just not update and use the older version. I'm simple like that ;-)

This looks neat, but inherits the same issue I always had with WA for tracking rotations/emulating buttons - it does not display GCD and pressing animation on auras. As such, its hard to tell which button you are mashing at this very moment and whether it is the right time to mash it yet. It also does not show range.
    Last edited by kopcap; 2013-09-28 at 01:45 AM.