Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    you look good with that pants and rings classy :P

still waiting for my pants to drop T.T

Oh well thank you sir! wish you good luck

So yeah finally finished gearing for raid. I don't ever want to run another heroic for the next 2 years honestly. The droprate on anything besides mail/plate is super low from my experience.

And I'v ran over 100 heroics, never saw the offhand drop. Had to get the archeology one.

EDIT: Added armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zavri/advanced
    Last edited by Zavri; 2012-10-01 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    So yeah finally finished gearing for raid. I don't ever want to run another heroic for the next 2 years honestly. The droprate on anything besides mail/plate is super low from my experience.

And I'v ran over 100 heroics, never saw the offhand drop. Had to get the archeology one.
    Yeah there is no heroic gear for mages as far as I can tell, only spirit cloth.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Yeah there is no heroic gear for mages as far as I can tell, only spirit cloth.
    And plate....Plate everywhere...

Kinda glad I can make my own goggles and trinket.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone had a proper look at the Zen Alchemist Stone? It seems rather strong with its 4.4k Int proc that lasts for 15 seconds on a 55 second cooldown.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Has anyone had a proper look at the Zen Alchemist Stone? It seems rather strong with its 4.4k Int proc that lasts for 15 seconds on a 55 second cooldown.
    The mastery equip is meh. It's a strong trinket but Vision and engy trinket I think is a better choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have access to the engineering trinket though as I'm an enchanter/alchemist.
    Armory
    Twitter

The engineering trinket does not require engineering skill to use

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that's nifty. I guess the best ones pre-raid is the engineering trinket as well as the Vision of the Predator then.

Did anyone do a frost BiS list, by the way?
    Armory
    Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Best possible trinkets pre raid/rep IF you do not need the hit from Flashfrozen Resin Globule are Vision of the Predator, and Mithril Wristwatch. Otherwise rock the hit trinket and the wristwatch.

Engineering one, which I used, is really good until you get one of those pesky heroic ones to drop.

Brewfest Trinket, if don't have one already, I suggest you get it quickly, very nice 470 trinket right before the push for raid heroics.
    Last edited by KoolKidKaos; 2012-10-02 at 12:53 PM.

Honor Vendor is out... quite a few piece are better than anything you can get in heroic dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Honor Vendor is out... quite a few piece are better than anything you can get in heroic dungeons...
    Not anymore!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...19459?page=1#1