Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
Firstly, OP, your macro sucks balls. Please don't come here posting macros you want to brag about when what you got is just a list of some druid tanking abilities... Everyone knows a macro needs more than that.

Castsequense macros hold immense power, and they can make you more powerful than you ever were, I tanked things in cata on my bear and I can bet a lot of money that I did a better job than everyone that didn't use the macro. You just gotta know how to make them right and a bit of guessed timings, and you are headed for perfection.
I had a working one button macro for guardian during early mop beta, but heard that something changed and messed up the queue a bit, but no rage costs anymore property much made my already perfect macro work without any errors, yay. Gotta fix it when I decide that it's time to level my druid.

Edit: I can make the macro work for target switching.
I can make the macro work for rage-starved situations.
I can make it prioritize certain procs. Just do the math... Is easy.

Edit2: some people in here must be bad at the game since they keep saying that castsequence macros are for bad players. I can make one for most specs except healers, that outperforms most people.

Edit3: if you make a castsequence macro and then remove all your abilities from your bars, you are bad.
I have to agree with you Fallin. A well made castsequence macro isn't bad at all for single target fights or fights where you barely switch targets. I wouldn't put SD and FR in the macro though, just the attack rotation, and I always keep the other buttons on my bars for various situations. In DS even, on Ultraxion I ranked 6th on DPS hc 10man back in April (I believe) and I'm still on the first page (Milune is my char). I did it with a castsequence macro combined with other spells. Things have changed now though with AM, but a good castsequence macro still works well in combination with our other buttons, just always put our AM spells on the side for the best possible use.