Romney on Obama's voter

It goes, and has already been talked about, in the election threads.

Other than the grouping of the 47% that will vote for Obama with the 47% who don't pay income taxes, I really don't see the issue that people have with what Romney is saying... everything is pretty much factually correct.

There is a huge portion of the country that he has no chance in hell of convincing to vote for him. Well... yeah.
    There is a huge number of people on welfare that are, statistically, much more likely to vote for Obama. Indisputable.
    47% of Americans don't pay income tax, and that group is poorer and therefore benefits hugely from welfare. They are more likely to vote for Obama, but there are also some demographics in this number that are conservative, so not a blanket. Factually, however, the statement is true... Romney is unlikely to get these votes.

So, Romney is saying that he has to target the independent voters and convince them that Obama hasn't done a good job. So... how is that any different from any Presidential election... ever? What is the issue here, can someone please explain it to me? I just don't get it... it seems to me anyone with a shred of political knowledge would look at what he's saying and say "Thanks, Captain Obvious".

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Frankly, I can't believe Romney had the balls to say what he did, good for him.

This does belong in one of the stickies. Closed.