Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    dude its 2g XD
    Damn, could have sworn I saw a 10 there. Thanks.

Deleted
    I managed it quite easily on my Warrior, I died a few times but usually just ran back and killed the boss/mob and moved on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other then last boss. I had no problems exept sometime when i was underleveled by 1-2 levels. But then again i play a mesmer. It was a really fun storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Other than Zhaitan, yes.
    Exactly this. However, some missions were significantly harder than others. As a guardian, the hardest one for me to solo was the mouth of Zhaitan, which I imagine everyone has to do?

Deleted
    I got the impression it depends alot on profession and personal story choices, even the tuning between the quest for the same story seemed off for me. For example, the latest quests for charr, engineer, iron legion, order of whisper were rediculous easy compared to earlier quest and don't even compare them to early human quest for light armor professions.

But I was able to solo everything for my specific branch up to now (I think I miss one or two quests until arah).

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Are you supposed to be able to solo your entire personal story? I've had a few that I barely got through on the skin of my teeth and that was after zerging the last enemies. I'm currently on my elementalist Norn story against Vidkun and his Dragon (both elites and at same time) and I'm having a hell of a time. Vidkun is immune to all CC and my NPC backup isn't much help.

Is it just my class (squishy cloth wearer) or are these not meant to be soloed?
    I think getting through on the skin of your teeth is evidence of good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    I think getting through on the skin of your teeth is evidence of good design.
    "that was after zerging the last enemies"

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    "that was after zerging the last enemies"
    Well you were able to do it by yourself right? I personally had a few missions where I felt lucky getting through them, but that made it a better experience for me.
    Last edited by Lenn; 2012-09-17 at 04:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Owned all of it up, only hard mission was the underwater one (played my warrior). Best mission by far was The one in the awesome asura battle suit near the end with the laser and what not!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Owned all of it up, only hard mission was the underwater one (played my warrior). Best mission by far was The one in the awesome asura battle suit near the end with the laser and what not!
    Holy crap. That was epic, and I'm not sure if that word is even sufficient to capture the awesomeness of that mission.

Soloed all of them, except the last of course.
    Not too hard IMO, the only one that i died twice was the Sovereign Eye of Zhaitan, but once i've got his mechanics right it was really easy.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.