Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    I'd like to see them make a trial edition where the level cap was 15 and you couldn't go into any zones other than the starting ones and the capital city...

And then offer the full game for 5,000 gems. Would like to see someone make 5,000 gems off of jute and copper.
    Price of gems flutuates a bit, mostly been in the 26-29s per 100 range last few times I've checked, I'll go with 28s. Jute is going for about 28c per and copper 20c so thats comeing out to around 7k copper ore or 5k jute scraps. I dont care how you swing it thats alot of grinding depending on how limited the trial is that could take a couple weeks of harvesting as it respawns if your limited to only 1 or 2 races starter zone and thats asumeing they even alow you to use the TP on a trial account. Some MMO trials are very limited in not leting you chat in anything but say, no mail, no AH/TP/whatever, no tradeing. Basicly no way to seriously disrupt the in game economy or other players enjoyment of the game without buying in.

Incidentialy I think 60 bucks comes out to 4800 gems not 5k but then agian that would be consistant as its slightly more expensive in gems to upgrade to digital delux than it would have been to buy it strait up in the first place.

Who is John Galt?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    And then offer the full game for 5,000 gems. Would like to see someone make 5,000 gems off of jute and copper.
    I wouldn't, they are called bots.