Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ok, I play a commando and almost everything I find is freaking hard. If I would have designed this game, the turrets would be mobile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Ok, I play a commando and almost everything I find is freaking hard. If I would have designed this game, the turrets would be mobile.
    Weird, cuz in my opinion, the commando is by far the easiest class to solo with. Take out 2-3 guys with the rifle at range, lob in a couple nades, pull out my assault rifle, save my wife (turret) for badasses.

You just have to try a little harder. Headshots matter.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

commando with turret is win, esp with rocket turret I Love my turret! owns everything with the rockets on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaidu View Post
    I think there is a bug in the game though because mobs are not exploding into giblets anymore and their heads don't explode when I crit/headshot like in bl1 is anyone else having this problem too?
    Relevant info thread on their forums:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=148825

Headshots don't pop enemy heads completely off any more. You can still blow up their bodies to bits; you just have to do an excessive amount of overkill damage to an enemy (shotgun, rockets), or use an explosive weapon.

I wish the old elemental-related deaths were still in. Electric deaths don't make the head explode any more, now they just fade into ashes.

Such is the price for an "uncensored worldwide release".

well that sucks, I hope they bring it back I miss the exploding heads

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Weird, cuz in my opinion, the commando is by far the easiest class to solo with. Take out 2-3 guys with the rifle at range, lob in a couple nades, pull out my assault rifle, save my wife (turret) for badasses.

You just have to try a little harder. Headshots matter.
    O.o out of all that I've played, siren is by far the easiest for me to solo. Pop up a dude with Phaselock, spec into which burns all enemies around the phaselocked enemy, as well as shooting an enemy that creates a corrosive AoE on the ground continuously leeching foes. Add in a grenade that splits into multiple grenades if you need to for epic lulz all the time. Commando is a really close second though, sometimes you can just throw the turret(s) and just let them do all the work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anytime in any game you can divert attention away from yourself, you will have an easier time playing. It also makes for some boring gameplay so, I prefer, sometimes, not to have such options.

Anybody looking for partners in vault hunting. Me, an assassin, and a buddy, gunzerker, could use some late night players. PM for relevant info.
    I have a propensity for rational and evolving thought... what am I doing on a forum?

Deleted
    --------------------------------------- SPOILERS DOWN BELOW -----------------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to complete the quest called "Mine, All Mine" after Sanctuary has...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    O.o out of all that I've played, siren is by far the easiest for me to solo. Pop up a dude with Phaselock, spec into which burns all enemies around the phaselocked enemy, as well as shooting an enemy that creates a corrosive AoE on the ground continuously leeching foes. Add in a grenade that splits into multiple grenades if you need to for epic lulz all the time. Commando is a really close second though, sometimes you can just throw the turret(s) and just let them do all the work.
    You can solo anything easily as assassin except for bosses, at least, if you play Bloodshed anyway. I honestly haven't attempted to play with the other specs because Bloodshed allows you to blast through the game and kill enemies, you just have to work harder to kill bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone not aware; https://twitter.com/GearboxSoftware - they post shift codes that can be redeemed for golden keys.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn didn't see this till it was 6 minutes too late. Do they give these codes often?
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Damn didn't see this till it was 6 minutes too late. Do they give these codes often?
    They seem to now. They were doing em sparingly at first but that was for testing software for it and now I guess they're doing it more often(there's another code up right now I think)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killed the Warrior with a friend on my first play through today, what a joke boss. I am going to finish more side missions before I start True Vault Hunter mode, odds are I can get up to level 35 or so with the remaining missions to do like the Circle of Slaughter fights.

Mechromancer trees are up on the BL2 website. I'm intrigued. Now I need to spend some time looking into them since I totally want to play one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Mechromancer trees are up on the BL2 website. I'm intrigued. Now I need to spend some time looking into them since I totally want to play one.
    Well good news for you, it's out in a couple hours.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Well good news for you, it's out in a couple hours.
    I just saw that! So stoked! Need to figure out which tree I want to go down, there's a lot of really awesome looking stuff in there >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be sticking with the little big trouble tree, juggling around with the anarchy buff in the chaos tree doesn't seem to fit my playstyle, and I'll use the bff tree for the rest of my points. Reason being is my main is Maya, and the LBT tree seems to be Maya 2.0 Could be fun.

Deleted
    Mechromancer available for download.

FYI:

Apparently the patch is breaking the game for a lot of people. Resetting badass rank, wiping golden keys, even wiping entire save files. I'd hold off on downloading it if you can till they get this sorted out.

http://www.giantbomb.com/borderlands...c/35-563376/#8

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    FYI:

Apparently the patch is breaking the game for a lot of people. Resetting badass rank, wiping golden keys, even wiping entire save files. I'd hold off on downloading it if you can till they get this sorted out.

http://www.giantbomb.com/borderlands...c/35-563376/#8
    Simple solution? Roll a different character until they have fixed the bugs. This bug was happening before the patch came out though, so it's not a new issue. I have reported 3 bugs already that were all environment or boss related, but I have not had my Badass rank reset.