Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishundra View Post
    Just a quick question guys.. Is there an easy way or easier way to kill the Nomad's with the shields other than lobbing a grenade at them then shooting them while they have their sheild away or just coming into mellee range for a split second so they try to hit you with their sheild then fill him with bullets?
    Corrosive weapons or explosive weapons or fire weapons aimed at their hands/feet.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or have a siren with you that can phaselock them and turns them into a joke

Kind of bummed out right now, game froze shortly after I got a great sniper rifle and my character got rolled back to before I got it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    It's like D2/3 ect. Same thing but everything is harder/higher level/drops better stuff.
    You also get a few quests that aren't available in PT 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    You also get a few quests that aren't available in PT 1.
    !!

Now I'm intrigued. Nice to see they added in more stuff for the second playthrough. I don't remember that in the first one (and kinda assumed it was identical in format).

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is: does stuff scale in the 2nd playthrough or will it be like the first one and added in later(I think it was, I played late in its life so idk)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

school sucks. Cant play BL2 as much as i want and cant play GW2 either =(

probably one of the best quests ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question guys.. Is there an easy way or easier way to kill the Nomad's with the shields other than lobbing a grenade at them then shooting them while they have their sheild away or just coming into mellee range for a split second so they try to hit you with their sheild then fill him with bullets?
    I tend to spam an elemental weapon at them. The elemental damage goes through the shield. Otherwise you can shoot their foot till they stagger. If you're a siren, just lift em up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    school sucks. Cant play BL2 as much as i want and cant play GW2 either =(
    It doesn't get too much better later on it life. Between sleep, work, wife, dogs, eating, shitting, showering, gym, I have about 2-3 hours a day left over. I have been playing BL2 exclusively since it's release, as such I haven't even touched MoP, and won't for a couple of weeks at least, because Resident Evil 6 hits next week and X-com the week after.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Hah, Pandaria had bad timing for me. I haven't even bought it yet. Have any of you been playing it too, or has Borderlands sucked your life away?

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Hah, Pandaria had bad timing for me. I haven't even bought it yet. Have any of you been playing it too, or has Borderlands sucked your life away?
    Pandora>Pandaria :P I really need to get on mists though....

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Pandora>Pandaria :P I really need to get on mists though....
    Hah, good one. Yeah, I feel like I really should be leveling but... I need to shoot the heads off goliaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Hah, good one. Yeah, I feel like I really should be leveling but... I need to shoot the heads off goliaths.
    KILLING YOU FEELS SO RIGHT.
    I'LL CRUSH YOUR SKULL WITH MY THUMBS.
    What else was there...

Best quote from a midget when you murder em, "AHHHH, I see light.......... and stars."
    Best when burning em, "AHHH MY FLESH SMELLS DELICIOUS".

Am I the only one that thinks midgets are a bit adorable when they speak / die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Midget Goliaths are the best

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished the quest where you meet Brick, damn good so far, though the bugs have really made me rage a few times. I ran into two game breaking glitches that forced me to start the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve over three times before I finally completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post

Best quote from a midget when you murder em, "AHHHH, I see light.......... and stars."
    Ahhh here lie midge midge...

Just killed the final boss. Not easy. If you want a bit of advice, bring a fire resistant shield...
    Oh and when you finish it there are guns EVERYWHERE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It doesn't get too much better later on it life. Between sleep, work, wife, dogs, eating, shitting, showering, gym, I have about 2-3 hours a day left over. I have been playing BL2 exclusively since it's release, as such I haven't even touched MoP, and won't for a couple of weeks at least, because Resident Evil 6 hits next week and X-com the week after.
    Well i wont have to worry about most that stuff. I wanna just Game, Work, eat, Sleep.

I got to rage a bit; Goddam resurrection costs! Phew. I feel better now, let me explain. I'm a bit of a loot whore. I loot everything, I sell everything, and if it's in my way I murder it, even if I oculd run past it. I just hit million bucks on my level 30 assasin. Herein lies my problem. Resurrection is a percentage from your total cash, so as you amass funds, it goes up. A death can now easily cost an hours worth of income. For me, that means death stops being an inconvenience, and becomes a devastating, mood-destroying happening I want to avoid more than throwing kittens in a lawnmover. When it happens, that's usually the end of that session. The penalty simply feels disproportionally unfair.
    I found a way around this, though; quitting after you failed to get second wind but before you respawned avoids the payment, but of course this means I osmetimes have to vade through an entire zone of enemies again, possibly failing gain on the way. This still sometimes leads to me gtting frustrated and going to do something else with my time.
    Certainly not a problem all the people face, but it has had a profound impact on my enjoyment, and would have been so easy to circumvent with, say, level-based costs.

Or be an assasin, throw your image past them. They turn around, you stab them in the head for melee crit, they die.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I got to rage a bit; Goddam resurrection costs! Phew. I feel better now, let me explain. I'm a bit of a loot whore. I loot everything, I sell everything, and if it's in my way I murder it, even if I oculd run past it. I just hit million bucks on my level 30 assasin. Herein lies my problem. Resurrection is a percentage from your total cash, so as you amass funds, it goes up. A death can now easily cost an hours worth of income. For me, that means death stops being an inconvenience, and becomes a devastating, mood-destroying happening I want to avoid more than throwing kittens in a lawnmover. When it happens, that's usually the end of that session. The penalty simply feels disproportionally unfair.
    I found a way around this, though; quitting after you failed to get second wind but before you respawned avoids the payment, but of course this means I osmetimes have to vade through an entire zone of enemies again, possibly failing gain on the way. This still sometimes leads to me gtting frustrated and going to do something else with my time.
    Certainly not a problem all the people face, but it has had a profound impact on my enjoyment, and would have been so easy to circumvent with, say, level-based costs.
    It's not really that big of a deal. Money has pretty limited uses and eventually you stop caring (at least I did in the first one). It's not a problem for me because I frivolously gamble all my money away. But really, it's a matter of necessity. If you have amassed 1 million, and you die and lose 100k (or whatever it is, 70k in this one too?), you're still filthy rich. Your money is going to be gradually going up all the time and you aren't spending it. In 10 more levels, that 1 million will be pretty small. Look at it that way.

Even if you are losing money when you die, it's not a loss that matters, that's my point. It doesn't matter because as you level, it's easier to get, making the loss matter even less. I mean, if you aren't spending it, then why should it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    The question is: does stuff scale in the 2nd playthrough or will it be like the first one and added in later(I think it was, I played late in its life so idk)
    Enemies become all lvl 52 (or 50 i don't remember) after you finish the main quest on th 2nd playthrough. And the interesting part is every quest you pick and do after that have its rewards (items) being scaled at you level (50).

(Also i think you asked if there is a possibility for 2 people to play coop on the same pc, I apparently someone recently made a tool to do it. You might want to check the official forums.)