Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone having troubles in multiplayer recently? The past few days, it's almost maddening trying to play. I'll get booted on loading screens, DC during vehicle purchases, etc. I lost 2 hours worth of story progress the other day that wasn't saved for some reason plus a crap ton of guns I got on the way.

Been hearing its' happening more and more in multiplayer.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Anyone having troubles in multiplayer recently? The past few days, it's almost maddening trying to play. I'll get booted on loading screens, DC during vehicle purchases, etc. I lost 2 hours worth of story progress the other day that wasn't saved for some reason plus a crap ton of guns I got on the way.

Been hearing its' happening more and more in multiplayer.
    It possible that it's related to the host? That's what I'd assume though. I have yet to encounter this but that's only because I play with one of my friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It possible that it's related to the host? That's what I'd assume though. I have yet to encounter this but that's only because I play with one of my friend.
    Yeah we play in the same room actually. I've read a lot about it tonight and it apparently has to do with my GPU clashing with a certain steam BIOS. Made no sense to me but I changed what the thread said to change and it's been smooth since. /shrug

Deleted
    Is there any interest for a video of Gunzerker owning Terra/Warrior etc. solo on a PC? It's 1080p goodness if I decide to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Is there any interest for a video of Gunzerker owning Terra/Warrior etc. solo on a PC? It's 1080p goodness if I decide to do it
    I'd watch it. Trying to decide between Gunzerker or Zero for my second playthrough when the GF picks up mechromancer, this could very well push the bar.

Deleted
    Uploading one now, don't judge my non-existant movie maker editing skills, just wanted to keep it simple. I'll record something that's less boring soon-ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIxF...ature=youtu.be

10+ Year Old Account
    Terramorphous was somewhat underwhelming in my opinion. It was a bit RNGish if it did it's gravity hole without some obvious indicator so you can run to the most outer edge.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to the DLC and hoping they introduce some hard bosses

Have played a tad bit of the first one....and watching a lot of reviews and gameplay on the second....and it seems to be the same boring shoot and loot game with new areas, different guns, and a bit more story....other than playing with friends i dont really get why ppl bought this game...

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    Have played a tad bit of the first one....and watching a lot of reviews and gameplay on the second....and it seems to be the same boring shoot and loot game with new areas, different guns, and a bit more story....other than playing with friends i dont really get why ppl bought this game...
    Dialogue/writing is hilarious. Art in the game is good. Love collecting guns. It's a RPG shooter that rewards skillful play (headshots matter).

What's hard to comprehend? Different people find different things fun and entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a matter of taste. That really is about it. You've seen some gameplay and such, so you should know about the general gist of what is in it. Some people like it, some people don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, I followed you right up until the end, there. People are allowed to have different opinions and basically you were expressing yours and your distaste for the genre. That's fine, however as Edge pointed out, there's a crapton of innovative, humorous and challenging things to do in this game. Borderlands was basically the answer to what a lot of us were looking for in a title and the second installment has done nothing but near-flawlessly redeliver that to us.

Also, thanks for posting the vid Diesta, was pretty rad. When you're leveling up your gunzerker through the mid levels (20-30ish) what was your playstyle / traits like? On my commando, it's not necessarily challening, but there are times where I know I'd be dead without that turret. Just seems to me like the Gunzerker would be scraping himself up off the floor a lot with my playstyle. (aka being a baddy )

Borderlands is nothing the same as other games. I usually don't play FPS. The only FPS I'm really into is this one, and the Deus Ex series. I like it because it's so different from the typical FPS. It really is.

Uploading one now, don't judge my non-existant movie maker editing skills, just wanted to keep it simple. I'll record something that's less boring soon-ish.

Hmm..., I think I smell BS. Show us your skill trees.

Deleted
    I was leveling as Rampage with a Zer0, pretty much charging in and taking it all to the face. I died a few times, but it wasn't an issue as stuff died quickly with my damage and my friend could just resurrect me

here's a screenie of my trees: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...all&privacy=14

Either way, if you play enough you'd already know about The Bee, which is incredibly overpowered when combined with Conference Call.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-10-04 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    There are few better compliments than the skepticism of the subtly impressed.

No, there's nothing wrong with that video, you don't need to make it "less boring". I hate demonstration videos with some crappy music playing, and a bunch of text all over the place. All I need is a clip of exactly what I want to see, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    No, there's nothing wrong with that video, you don't need to make it "less boring". I hate demonstration videos with some crappy music playing, and a bunch of text all over the place. All I need is a clip of exactly what I want to see, thanks.
    I meant other bosses included, but I don't have time for it atm :P I don't like adding music to a clip unless it's sped up.

Youtube said my clip showed as being unclear, and they wanted to make some changes to it (right side, original is left) LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/ouEBI.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-10-04 at 04:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    I can solo it as a siren if you're please to know. Mostly a touch of RNG and the fibber + hyperion fire weapon to cut off tails.
    Takes a hell of a lot longer but it works.

multiplayer ahs been fine for me, then again I am lan playing with bf, it is a tonne of fun I think there is a bug in the game though because mobs are not exploding into giblets anymore and their heads don't explode when I crit/headshot like in bl1 is anyone else having this problem too?