Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Simple solution? Roll a different character until they have fixed the bugs. This bug was happening before the patch came out though, so it's not a new issue. I have reported 3 bugs already that were all environment or boss related, but I have not had my Badass rank reset.
    If you download the patch, that's enough to potentially get the bug(s) that cause the wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Simple solution? Roll a different character until they have fixed the bugs. This bug was happening before the patch came out though, so it's not a new issue. I have reported 3 bugs already that were all environment or boss related, but I have not had my Badass rank reset.
    Badass rank is still tied to your game account or machine, so if you're vulnerable to the bug, it will still occur.

It doesn't seem to be a widespread thing, so you could probably still play with the odds in your favor. And judging from the speed that Gearbox is patching the other bugs (i.e. not at all), you might be waiting a long time for a fix. I'd just go ahead and play it while crossing my fingers.

The new patch added some new achievements on xbox 360 and PS3 apparently(These are for the next DLC though). The patch also added new files to PC which reveal what the next DLC is.

The following is taken from the files:

Echo Recordings(Reveal the plot): http://pastebin.com/H6Kqa8Di
    "Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty"
    -One new head for each class.
    -A hovercraft as a new vehicle, with three weapons: Harpoon, Rockets and Saws.
    -Enemy hovercrafts
    -New Enemies: Seraph Guardians, they drop Seraph crystals that can be used to buy top level gear.
    -A boss with a raid lockout, with a health reduction for the player every time they're knocked down.
    -7 new zones, Salt Flats is returning, plus a new town called Oasis.

Gearbox forum thread on it: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=167450
    Last edited by Killer52431; 2012-10-09 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so all what u listed is coming with Gaige in the first dlc? oh god and I'm still not done with the first playthrough...dear god.... I'm experiementing with characters to which one I want to go all the way with....

So far, Axton with sabre turret plus surround sound system=angry neighbors....lol.
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    so all what u listed is coming with Gaige in the first dlc? oh god and I'm still not done with the first playthrough...dear god.... I'm experiementing with characters to which one I want to go all the way with....

So far, Axton with sabre turret plus surround sound system=angry neighbors....lol.
    Gaige is already released :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Gaige is already released :3
    on the xbox she was to be released on oct 16
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Deleted
    So you pay 10 bucks and get only a new player class? no new content/quest anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked through that list of new feature and it said stuff about raid bosses. WTF?! There are raid bosses in this game? Where are they? The closest thing I've seen to a raid boss is the Warrior and the giant worm you can fight after you kill the Warrior.

I googled it, the other one is a leveled up Varkid. But it would seem that there are 3 "raid bosses" in the game currently. But no one has found the 3 one in game.

The big ass worm
    The leveled up varkid
    ????
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-10-10 at 02:38 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I looked through that list of new feature and it said stuff about raid bosses. WTF?! There are raid bosses in this game? Where are they? The closest thing I've seen to a raid boss is the Warrior and the giant worm you can fight after you kill the Warrior.

I googled it, the other one is a leveled up Varkid. But it would seem that there are 3 "raid bosses" in the game currently. But no one has found the 3 one in game.

The big ass worm
    The leveled up varkid
    ????
    Leveled up varkid... please no... please no.

Also Terramorphous as the big ass worm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    on the xbox she was to be released on oct 16
    Gearbox released her a week early for some reason

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Has anybody made a mechromancer yet? if so do you feel it was worth the money? I'm still unsure whether to buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Has anybody made a mechromancer yet? if so do you feel it was worth the money? I'm still unsure whether to buy it.
    I got her b/c of the preorder bonus. Only like level 8 or 9 atm so I'm not really able to give a good opinion, but from what I've played, I'd say if you've got 10$ to spend, she's good. I'm trying the ordered chaos and Anarchy turns like any gun into a very powerful shotgun essentially lol. The robot is pretty good though he's melee. I haven't gotten anything yet to change what he can do but he feels pretty powerful. Both my gf and I are playing as mechromancers in co-op and having both robots out at once makes stuff die kinda fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    OOooh right I keep forgetting people actually have to pay for dlc. Was the exact reason I couldn't pass up the preorder bonus. Getting all this stuff for free.

Anyway, the GF and I started a new file so she could play her mechromancer. We're sitting at 11 or so. Deathtrap is an absolute beast. However, would I pay 10 bucks for her? Naw, not unless you really feel the current classes are missing or feel like Gaige is up your alley. Check her trait trees out on the site, some of them are very interesting.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Wow, playing solo can be rough. I managed to farm a Bee shield at level 29. It's pretty good (and owned the last boss) but I was doing the Hyperion Slaughter arena, round 5. I must have died like 10+ times before I finally did it. That Bee shield isn't as overpowered as they say. It's situational.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Leveled up varkid... please no... please no.

Also Terramorphous as the big ass worm?
    Yes, Terramorphous is one raid boss.
    The Varkid is another.
    No one knows of the third raid boss, although the rumor is you can level up a Golith past GOD-lith level into a "raid boss".
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Wow, playing solo can be rough. I managed to farm a Bee shield at level 29. It's pretty good (and owned the last boss) but I was doing the Hyperion Slaughter arena, round 5. I must have died like 10+ times before I finally did it. That Bee shield isn't as overpowered as they say. It's situational.
    Bee is overpowered at 50, and level 29 is piss easy anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    How is Gaige?
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I got her b/c of the preorder bonus. Only like level 8 or 9 atm so I'm not really able to give a good opinion, but from what I've played, I'd say if you've got 10$ to spend, she's good. I'm trying the ordered chaos and Anarchy turns like any gun into a very powerful shotgun essentially lol. The robot is pretty good though he's melee. I haven't gotten anything yet to change what he can do but he feels pretty powerful. Both my gf and I are playing as mechromancers in co-op and having both robots out at once makes stuff die kinda fast.
    Scroll up some :P

new pirate dlc coming out 10/16

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Bee is overpowered at 50, and level 29 is piss easy anyway.
    Is it? Shouldn't the ratio of stats be about the same?