Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I've got 3 bells a few times, nothing special. It doesn't give back more than the cost of a spin of the wheels. The only way to play the slots is in a group, where everyone gets the money and Eridium. 4 people can play it endlessly this way. Player 1 goes and plays until out of money (or bags full of vendor loot) then goes off to sell and take a rest, while player 2 goes, etc. By the time player 4 runs out of money, Player 1 is full again, and can start over.
    Seeing as it's not possible, I'd like you to explain how You can't even force the machine to do 3 bells win with a memory edit (and you can get legendary vault emblems that way)

Deleted
    Perhaps I'm wrong then! I was playing them a huge amount with 2-3 other players, so I might have not been paying too much attention. I'm sure I'd remember seeing piles and piles of money though.

10+ Year Old Account
    News that the DLC dropped inspired me to fire up BL2 for the first time in weeks. I haven't played any since a few days after the pirate DLC came out because of less gaming time/MoP/NBA 2K13 finally became available for PC, besides having logged in a few times to enter some Shift codes. It was wierd...I had 12 Golden Keys somehow. Yes, I entered a few Shift codes, but I don't think more than 2 were for Keys, and in the past I think each code only gave 1 key (I may not be remembering this right though). I did log in to enter the Halloween skin codes...so maybe these also had keys attached to them (can anyone confirm)?

In addition to this I had 61! Badass Tokens to spend. Yes it is possible I had accrued these back last time I played, but I remember spending these pretty often...I don't think I ever saved up more than 10 tops before.

Either of these (awesome) things happen to anyone else ever?

I've yet to try thew new DLC missions cause I still haven't done much of the Pirate campaign yet...but man, I gotta say after over a month or so of not playing...this game is as great as ever.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mr Torgue is both funny and highly annoying at the same time. Moxxxy has some of the best lines in any video game to date in this DLC though, I was literally in tears during the conversation she has with you prior to fighting Motor Momma.

Is Mr. Torgue's like Mad Moxxi's from Borderlands? or does it actually have a story campaign?

10+ Year Old Account
    Having issues on my Mac where the game randomly shuts down and closes as an error (just giving me a box that says reopen, cancel, or report). No idea why. Played on max settings and even reduced to minimum and no luck, and it isn't overheating or anything also. Can't really find a reason why, wondering if anybody else had suggestions?
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of disappointed at how short the dlc is. Seriously, there are only 14 main missions which take 3-6 hours to complete and the side missions amount to about 12 hours of play time. Overall it's enjoyable, just not long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is 50% off on steam today!

I'm just waiting for the season pack to go on sale, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Is Mr. Torgue's like Mad Moxxi's from Borderlands? or does it actually have a story campaign?
    It has a story campaign. You literally only do one thing of arena stuff (and it's significantly shorter then your average slaughterhouse round), and then it becomes a repeatable later on for torque tokens.

Everything else is standard mission stuff like the previous dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigapants View Post
    It has a story campaign. You literally only do one thing of arena stuff (and it's significantly shorter then your average slaughterhouse round), and then it becomes a repeatable later on for torque tokens.

Everything else is standard mission stuff like the previous dlc.
    Awesome to know thanks. Cause I'll be honest, Moxxi's was a bit of a disappointment compared to the others from 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Kind of disappointed at how short the dlc is. Seriously, there are only 14 main missions which take 3-6 hours to complete and the side missions amount to about 12 hours of play time. Overall it's enjoyable, just not long enough.
    Whoa...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Most DLC (non-Borderlands) takes about 45min to complete. The best can take up to a couple of hours. A DLC that takes 15 hours is essentially a FPS single-player campaign. I've always found Borderlands to have the best valued DLC (content-wise).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Whoa...I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Most DLC (non-Borderlands) takes about 45min to complete. The best can take up to a couple of hours. A DLC that takes 15 hours is essentially a FPS single-player campaign. I've always found Borderlands to have the best valued DLC (content-wise).
    I do wonder sometimes, just how much does your average map-pack for Call of Battlefield cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I do wonder sometimes, just how much does your average map-pack for Call of Battlefield cost?
    Just looking on the Marketplace they appear to be 1200 MS Points.

I'm new to this game, I was looking up the classes and I'm interested in playing them all but dont know which to start with. Could anyone tell me the pros and cons to each class?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tariz View Post
    I'm new to this game, I was looking up the classes and I'm interested in playing them all but don't know which to start with. Could anyone tell me the pros and cons to each class?
    You can use any weapons with any class so a lot of it just comes down to play style and the talents you want (unless I've missed something). If you downloaded the Mechromancer DLC I'd say start with it and just destroy everything since the class is kinda over powered :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm new to this game, I was looking up the classes and I'm interested in playing them all but dont know which to start with. Could anyone tell me the pros and cons to each class?
    Each class has a class specific ability, Assassin for example has a ability that Stealth's him, calls forward a decoy (to distract the enemy) then next attack you do while stealthed has bonus damage.

You should have a look Here for a bit more info.
    I did my first solo playthough on the Assassin just to make it a little more challenging, I can't just run into a camp guns blazing like the Bezerker for example. I need to plan who I'm going to take out first and find a good position to take cover. Its really fun, although it's a pain in the ass when I'm vsing shielded bosses!

Zer0 can stealth and get sneak attack damage, and if you spec him a certain way, his "ghost image" can explode into shock damage and you can throw kunai while stealthed. He has sniping and melee trees, but I'd advise cunning for a first time player.

Salvador can use two guns at once sometimes, and you can spec in a way to where you can do it like, all the time. Also have ways to conserve ammo since it's pretty spendy. Good if you like to go crazy and run in.

Maya can phaselock people into the air, meaning they stay there for a few seconds while you shoot them or just keep them CC'd. You can spec that to have a gravity-pull effect, or cause other damage (she's particular good at elemental damage)

Axton has a turret that you can throw out and upgrade to shoot more things, like rockets. It's a good way to play it safe while you hide, or just use it to boost your damage.

Gaige has a pet that helps you by doing things such as regenerating shields or just killing enemies. She has also has talents to help her do better shock damage (which is a pretty solid elemental).

Pick which you like best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is awesome, definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about playing.

I've been farming the infinity pistol. Killed doc mercy probably around 700 times already with the geyser trick. I want a derp nukem and casual ravager. Was looking for a trade thread on MMO but I guess there isn't one, lol. Maybe I'll sign up on the BL2 forums.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy