Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No >WORLD< event then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enokad View Post
    You get loot in a box after the szenario ... With luck you can get a 384 Epic
    (e.g. a Head for your Class)
    So only head item you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Hmm I got 162 jp for completing the event. No loot though.
    Cool, now I can buy some proper items for my future monk as well as decking my alts with some gear fast.

Though on seconds thought, is it repeatable as in does it reward you with JP every time you finish it?

Is there a reason Blizzard wants fairness in the US for release times, but still releases stuff in the EU before the US gets it...like way before-hand. Why not just pick a specific time and release it for everyone? I don't see why EU constantly gets earlier releases, yet EST has to wait for Pacific time to get releases for most things.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would you expect from Blizzard these days? This is the content meant to tide you over until Pandaria.. zombie event was truly amazing. Ill also say the necropolis event in Vanilla was epic as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    I don't see why EU constantly gets earlier releases, yet EST has to wait for Pacific time to get releases for most things.
    Yeah, constantly. Except every major patch... not to mention Vanilla WoW MONTHS later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scenarios tab is available and "Theramore's Fall" is showing, but it's Locked and says "You do not meet the requirements for this dungeon". What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    Yeah, constantly. Except every major patch... not to mention Vanilla WoW MONTHS later.

Yea but...Vanilla WoW isnt even relevant. lol.

I like how people are complaining about how short the scenarios are. Seriously, they're not DUNGEONS they're SCENARIOS, they're intended to be short. If you want to be in an instance longer then queue for a DUNGEON.

When exactly does this go live in the US? "Afternoon" is generic and it's already 2pm EST & no Theramore!

Do you at least get a Feat of Strength for doing it like the other world events?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiphage View Post
    Scenarios tab is available and "Theramore's Fall" is showing, but it's Locked and says "You do not meet the requirements for this dungeon". What gives?
    "Location: Alabama, US"

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I shit you not, it has taken me 11 minutes to clear it with 92% damage done carrying 2 afk dps with my fury warrior. As Alliance there is no story in it, it is short as fuck, and basicaly it is a mindless AoE spam Victory rush for win. It is by far the single worst launch event EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events of BC, Wotlk and even Cata shit all over this. This is just stupid beyond words. Very very very very disappointed.
    someone missed the millions of post about that Theramore IS NOT A PRELAUNCH EVENT!!! It will be a casual Scenario just like any other that will be available forever after MoP comes out. So please don't bring your rant when EVERYONE knows it wasn't suppose to be anything like you suggested.

Deleted
    You are in the US and not Europe? Did you read the news post?

Deleted
    First post here says you need ilvl 353. Do you have that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie event was awesome but I thought the Naxx event was the stupidest shit ever. Woo, go farm some mobs a billion times for a summon that despawns if you wipe, if I remember correctly. Cata's was OK, wasnt around for bc event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    someone missed the millions of post about that Theramore IS NOT A PRELAUNCH EVENT!!! It will be a casual Scenario just like any other that will be available forever after MoP comes out. So please don't bring your rant when EVERYONE knows it wasn't suppose to be anything like you suggested.
    Exactly. The pre-launch event was to be a Naval battle, which was scrapped to keep the devs on Pandaria.

Just did it.
    Well, slightly underwhelming, but I did really enjoying kill all those Orc pigs and yelling ''FOR THE ALLIANCE!'', as well as planting Exodar banner on their dead bodies (and then after, Theramore banner). I even got an epic mail helm from the box. Not bad!

Now, time to make an Alliance raid on my realm, go kill Garrosh and plant the banner on his dead body. FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR THERAMORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    QFT, though no one will see it, Blizzard never stated this was a "Pre MoP world event", everyone else gave it that title, then blames Blizzard.

Deleted
    Well that was very disappointing, the only thing remotely challenging about this scenario is the bugs

I get that scenarios are meant to be short, but are they really meant to be so face roll easy that you can ignore the mechanics and succeed using only auto attack? I just hope that this has been deliberately under tuned for level 85 and that the level 90 versions will actually be a bit more difficult.

awesome, get in, it bugs out on defend ship, leave, sitting in the que with 3 players not getting in :/