Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggasson View Post
    I dont know, answered him on my phone. What did he mean by quality then? Skyrim like graphics or super deep dialog that lasts for hours? Why would you care of how they built the bomb in the first place? "no clue why there even is a siege".... Dude common you cant be serious with that one. You ALWAYS rescue some unknown person in quests. Yet people dont cry then. You and the rest of these people should be asking yourself: Hmm maybe i should have bitched about blizz not releasing more content quicker, so that they could finish the stuff they had planned to do. Now thanks to people like you, they didnt have time to finish the real world event. People like you and the rest of the (very) vocal negative community have dragged this game down to the brink of destruction.
    Good job.
    Ok I think we found the difference in our opinion. You dont care about the story, I guess if my only interest in an RPG is to feel almighty and blow stuff up I would find the scenario interesting to. But thats not what makes the game for me. Not everyone enjoys the same thing and yes if there would have been some NPCs in Orgrimmar doing a "super deep dialog that lasts for hours" I would have listened to it.

I wont go into the "poor" Blizzard thing, lots of talk about this on the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Ok I think we found the difference in our opinion. You dont care about the story, I guess if my only interest in an RPG is to feel almighty and blow stuff up I would find the scenario interesting to. But thats not what makes the game for me. Not everyone enjoys the same thing and yes if there would have been some NPCs in Orgrimmar doing a "super deep dialog that lasts for hours" I would have listened to it.

I wont go into the "poor" Blizzard thing, lots of talk about this on the forums.
    I care about the part of the story they dont tell us, the "think for yourself" part. I think it is funnier to sort of imagine what could happen next or what has happened and why, but sure sometimes i do enjoy having someone tell me the reasons behind everything that has happened. I do like to feel almighty and blow stuff up We bloody nuked theramore! How is that not awesome? That if anything is the prove that war is coming, with all its wrath.

But you are right, not everyone enjoys the same thing.

Is the loot completely random or are they "attempting" to give you something based on your class/spec? I just got the 1H sword with hit/haste on my paladin... what use do I have for that? Seriously, besides a poorly itemized tank weapon it's useless. So aside from the "this scenario sucks yada yada" my biggest gripe is that you can't pass the items from one alt to another. They could have EASILY just made the theramore spoils bag account-wide like they did with the random dungeon CTA satchels. Has blizzard commented on this at all?

If all scenarios are like this that's just embarrassing, this was so underwhelming, it's unbelievably bad really. 2012.

Deleted
    Okay fine, Theramore was never meant to be a launch event.
    For me then, it's just a distraction for the masses to not form the singular critical important thought that there simply wasn't a launch event!! And that is simply shit.

The "didn't want to spend time on something that would be only available for 2 weeks (1 week?)" argument is very nice. But then why didnt you make something more amazing and better that could have acted as a teaser that would still be available after launch?

This is murky marketing shit. I still want to believe that it's simply because they're shifting more workpower into Titan or other future projects. But I wish the community would eventually reach a breaking point in discontent, so that to warrant a price cut or something.

I will happiliest put my own words in my gullet and gulp them all down, if just MoP and its future patches give the slightest feeling of delivering. It should be at least better than the Cata-patches. For me, 4.3 was a quality low that simply doesnt deserve the money that paid Ulduar couple years earlier.

Deleted
    I thought it was pretty fun. Scenarios will be really fun while leveling with friends. WoW needs more content like this that caters to casual players. I'm not very hardcore myself and my friends who play with me even less. They all left when Cata launched because basic content like dungeons and heroics was way too hard.

So stuff like scenarios, pet battles, easy dungeons, moderately difficult heroics really help. also, i noticed people socialize and talk way more in scenarios because there is no "blame game" with healers and tanks and people are just having FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post

At no point was the Elemental invasion confusing. As long as you had played the game for even a small amount of time, you knew why it was happening.
    And I also understand why the Theramore scenario is happening. One of them was a fun way to blow an afternoon. One of them was a nuisance every time I tried to go to a capitol city. (No flying then, so I just had to run around with the flaming bastards everywhere).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

the scenario took you a whole afternoon? >_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I'm fascinated how people keep coming back in thread after thread whining about the same shit when people generally cares less and less.

The whining from this godforsaken community is as old as the game is.
    The same could be said for mighty Blizzard defenders coming back in thread after thread regardless of whether criticism is justified or not.

the loot is so random..one epic one 5x fireworks !?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    No they weren't.
    Agreed. For example, I remember in vanila those elite quests in Arathi Highlands, a wandering giant and summoning of a giant lady - nothing to it, done at intended level and it was easy plus, mind you, we were clueless noobs running around having fun and it really wasn't even remotely hard.