Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You can build him bruiser, it's just far superior to build straight damage. Stonewall put it best in his latest jungle tier list. Kha'Zix brings no team utility to a fight, so building bruiser or tank actually hurts your team.
    Yeah, that's why a lot of Kha'Zixs in the PBE were shit and doing nothing. :P Thanks for all the info and answers!

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 11:26 PM ----------

So I just played with Kha'Zix, it was on the Proving Grounds by the way, and I must say that going BT first was a bad idea. I could nuke squishy targets really well but I couldn't kill them and I couldn't rely on my auto attacks dmg because my as was being totally nulified by a Frozen Heart, I had 1.000 ms and it was down on 0.700, and that was enough for me not to be able to kill a single target, not with 2 enemies on my back.

The only way I could have killed people was to build tanky, I had Malmortius and Frozen Heart too by the way, and I managed to sometimes kill squishies but I myself was at the brink of death.

I couldn't buy a single as item to see if my dmg would somehow rise to the point of being able to kill a squishy and taking dmg from 2 enemies. I still feel like having as in Kha'Zix is important, a lot more than in Talon, also Kha'Zix's dmg isn't that bursty, in my opinion, atleast not in a second, and Talon has that kind of burst and doesn't need any as. Seriously, I really think that Zix needs some kind of as.

Either what I said above or I probably need to do a lot more games and experiment a lot of different builds and buy some items first or build them later. I think I need to do this first...

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 09:42 AM ----------

So, I am now experimenting with Kha'Zix, in dominion since it's easier to get him and free farm too, I have been buying bt first then last whisper, now I am finally able to kill a squishy, but still I don't know if I have to build always this way to be able to kill squishies or not you know?

And going always with the same build isn't like a good idea I think so I really don't know.

Bt? Whats Bt? O_o
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Bt? Whats Bt? O_o
    The Blood thirster
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bloodthirster

Deleted
    I just a lot of games now with Kha'Zix, in domi, and you're right Axethor, he doesn't need any as at all. :P

I just needed to test it out myself and all he needs is GA as a defensive item. Now, my problem is, after building BT, I usually go right away and buy Last Whisper, am I doing this right? After doing those two itens I go GA right away and I still don't know what I should build after, but I am assuming that maybe another BT or maybe IE will be a good choice? Problem is that it's way to expensive, atleast the IE. Is it worth buying brutalizer too?

So many questions. :S Sorry. I need to try all these things whenever I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just a lot of games now with Kha'Zix, in domi, and you're right Axethor, he doesn't need any as at all. :P

I just needed to test it out myself and all he needs is GA as a defensive item. Now, my problem is, after building BT, I usually go right away and buy Last Whisper, am I doing this right? After doing those two itens I go GA right away and I still don't know what I should build after, but I am assuming that maybe another BT or maybe IE will be a good choice? Problem is that it's way to expensive, atleast the IE. Is it worth buying brutalizer too?

So many questions. :S Sorry. I need to try all these things whenever I can.
    Brutilizer is a good item. If you are struggling in lane or at a stalemate grab it early. If you are snowballing just rush BT and grab the Brutilizer later. Next, I'll buy a GA if I'm getting crazy focused, otherwise next item is LW. Upgrade boots somewhere in between. I'm still on the fence on IE. On one hand it gives a good chunk of AD, but BT gives more at full stacks. Also, you don't benefit as much from the crit since your main focus isn't auto attacks, it's your spells. I would rather just grab another BT, then finish off your build with a Youmuu's.

At first I was against Youmuu's because of the crit and AS, but Kha'Zix loves CDR and more MS isn't a bad thing, so it gets bumped up into his build for me.

Deleted
    He seems really good.

That jump is insanity!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Brutilizer is a good item. If you are struggling in lane or at a stalemate grab it early. If you are snowballing just rush BT and grab the Brutilizer later. Next, I'll buy a GA if I'm getting crazy focused, otherwise next item is LW. Upgrade boots somewhere in between. I'm still on the fence on IE. On one hand it gives a good chunk of AD, but BT gives more at full stacks. Also, you don't benefit as much from the crit since your main focus isn't auto attacks, it's your spells. I would rather just grab another BT, then finish off your build with a Youmuu's.

At first I was against Youmuu's because of the crit and AS, but Kha'Zix loves CDR and more MS isn't a bad thing, so it gets bumped up into his build for me.
    I thought as much.

Boots>Bt>brutalizer>boots>GA>LW>ghostblade>BT? To bad his q doesn't proc on hit effects, but if it did, that Q of his would be totally broken. xD It kinda is already when the target is isolated, but still, I don't think he needs a nerf, maybe on his q only but the rest is just fine.

Mr. Nice guy champ lol
    neh, hes good ! Rengar and Kha combo in a game is OP

I think we can all agree on one thing.

Kha'Zix is OP.

"English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    LOL! That was a 30 level match? ROFL!!!!

Nice stump, but I think that enemy was probably filled with noobs. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    That's some serious carrying.

@ Majad

Nop!

I didn't check the levels but I'm level 30 so I assume they are too?

Check their stats! They arn't that bad. Of course it is solo queue but they really did quite well for themselves, playing as a team, focusing me down, etc. Shame I tore them to peices anyway.

They were not bad players, I was just A, playing at the top of my form, B, VERY VERY LUCKY, and C, playing with teammates who knew how to set up a good gank!

I got so many kills so fast (10 kills about 7 mins in) that by the time they realised they had to ward up and be scared of me, I was too powerful anyway and was towerdiving all over the place. Seriously, getting a pentakill with evolved Leaps all around the place feels so. Fucking. Awesome.

This is the best game I have ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    LOL! That was a 30 level match? ROFL!!!!

Nice stump, but I think that enemy was probably filled with noobs. xD
    Looks more like HIS team was at a disadvantage. Heals and Teleports everywhere, lack of flash on most people. 4 out of 5 went AD, no tank etc etc. But he pulled through!

Deleted
    I can understand that Kar, Teemo and Kar can get one shot, but I think this was a very lucky game if he got 10 kills in 7 mins, maybe the enemy was like "I don't give a shit attitude", it's possible, and I must try and see every aspect of what might cause Migey to have such an amazing score!

Luck, mostly!

If you notice, one of our teammates left in the last 20 mins of the game. I left his name unblacked.

I was jsut lucky, good with my timings, aim with W, abilities, leaps, teammates set up ganks, etc. Snowballed hard early (got Brutaliser/Sheen within like 5 minutes) and well, the rest is history!

Oh, and ofc, once I hit lvl 11 (which was soon) and got evolved leap, well. Things escalated. Quickly.

Edit : Actually, the heals on our team were kinda handy. Saved me from Requiem about 3/4 times.
    Last edited by Migey; 2012-10-05 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    @ Majad

Nop!

I didn't check the levels but I'm level 30 so I assume they are too?

Check their stats! They arn't that bad. Of course it is solo queue but they really did quite well for themselves, playing as a team, focusing me down, etc. Shame I tore them to peices anyway.

They were not bad players, I was just A, playing at the top of my form, B, VERY VERY LUCKY, and C, playing with teammates who knew how to set up a good gank!

I got so many kills so fast (10 kills about 7 mins in) that by the time they realised they had to ward up and be scared of me, I was too powerful anyway and was towerdiving all over the place. Seriously, getting a pentakill with evolved Leaps all around the place feels so. Fucking. Awesome.

This is the best game I have ever played.

And u were playing without support...I guess is one of those matches who sould end after 20 minutes cause u are breaking the meta and usually one of the two teams take a too big advantage by that, in this case you did and probably the other team blamed bot lane instead of helping them at beginning and let the second ad without golds.

Beside that, last champion = OP, I guess is the normal rule for a couple of week, isn't it?

Deleted
    Wow, I tried him just now and seriously, he plays fucking awesome, really fun.