Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, this'll be my first Instabuy.
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HE LOOKS LIKE SCYTHER. No I'm not a kid, I'm 26 but I used to love pokemon and Scyther was my fave pokemon. I played the TCG with a deck built around Scyther.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

His passive sounds like it adds some great utility to the team. If it gives him a buff like the description implies, you'll always know whether the enemy team has a ward nearby.

Deleted
    The whole AvP, Yautja (Rengar), Xenomorph (Kha'Zix) is really cool and all but really it just comes down to 2 things for me.
    1. He's an assassin.
    2. MOAR JANGLERZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Yeah I understand that part, but it's the evolution of skills.
    So at 6,11,16, you get a special point to put into spells which changes how he looks, and gives you a new change to his ability?
    does sound like that, which is a pretty cool idea IMO, I think this guy will be a day one purchase
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Wow, he sounds... a lot like Rengar.

Deleted
    So he's got damage, more damage, gap closer and gap closer #2. That slow better be damn strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Wow! Morgana sounds a lot like Lux!

Both have a skillshot snare, a shield and can easily clear waves!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wow! Morgana sounds a lot like Lux!

Both have a skillshot snare, a shield and can easily clear waves!
    And distinctly different ultimates.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Ferocity is the exact same as Evolving, right?

Deleted
    They're both pretty alike eachother in the way that they're poor gimmicks to make an otherwise boring champion look more fun, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    They're both pretty alike eachother in the way that they're poor gimmicks to make an otherwise boring champion look more fun, yes.
    Kinda subjective don't you think? I happen to find Rengar extremely fun to play.

Deleted
    No, I obviously meant that he's objectively boring because clearly, such a thing is possible.

Deleted
    So can someone tell me what does his ult active actually do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    So can someone tell me what does his ult active actually do?
    Thats the problem, the wording is so weird the only think I know for sure is that it has stealth, increased MS, procs his passive immediately, and lets you evolve one of your spells.

How many times you can stealth and if you get stealthed when activating his ult, I have no clue.

Well duh, it's Alien vs. Predator.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Well duh, it's Alien vs. Predator.
    Every time I look at the image of this guy I think of the Space Pirates from Metroid.

Finally an interesting new champion, haven't had one since Nautilus.

This guy actually makes me very excited to play, might just return to try this guy out.

Only thing that bothers me is that he is 100% gonna be a jungler, but I guess I can adapt to that.

Every time I look at the image of this guy I think of the Space Pirates from Metroid.

You just made it SO MUCH SWEETER.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-09-20 at 05:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Thats the problem, the wording is so weird the only think I know for sure is that it has stealth, increased MS, procs his passive immediately, and lets you evolve one of your spells.

How many times you can stealth and if you get stealthed when activating his ult, I have no clue.
    The wording seemed pretty clear to me. It gives 2 instances of stealth, 3 evolved. Think of it as Riven Q or Irelia R if you like, but this time each use gives you stealth and buff from your passive. The only thing that is somewhat unclear is what "isolated" means. Will it take enemy minions/towers into account, what is the isolation range etc.

On a sidenote, no infest aka face-hugs. BOOOOOOOOOOO Riot BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Chickens.

Kha'Zix's stealth lasts 1 second and grants 40% MS. Casts 2 times or 3 once evolved. It refreshes his passive, Unseen Threat. This is something you do more while already in combat / melee range than you do from outside it, since the passive refresh isn't generally useful if cast prior to engaging. The distance you can cover while in stealth is much smaller, so its better as an in-combat reposition than as a way to engage. Contrast to Rengar who has a more strategic stealth, useful for engaging on targets.
    Basically it's a Vayne's Tumble (with ulti on) x2 (x3 evolved).

His passive sounds like it adds some great utility to the team. If it gives him a buff like the description implies, you'll always know whether the enemy team has a ward nearby.
    He gains his Passive buff as soon as enemies lose vision of him, and maintains it afterwards. So if KZ jukes and expects to gain a buff but it does not happen, than yes, there is a ward that allows enemies to maintain vision. But he could probably tell that without passive seeing as the enemy don't give a dung about his fancy jukes and he dies
    Last edited by akts; 2012-09-20 at 08:18 PM. Reason: RiotVolty quote and more
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dumping these here.
    Leveling up Evolution!

Mecha-Zha *The skin*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?