Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post

Paragon took less time to kill Spine than KIN Raiders
    Don't know what you are basing that off but there are a ton of guilds with less time between Blackthorn and Spine than Dream Paragon...
    Dream Paragon took 14 days where Kr took 7 for example (see below).

Dream Paragon
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 8, 2011 18:42
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 22, 2011 17:05

즐거운공격대
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 10, 2011 11:46
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 17, 2011 16:07

Stars
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 12, 2011 14:40
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 20, 2011 20:42

In extremis
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 9, 2011 13:28
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 19, 2011 10:19

Etc...

no one will know tell we see the guilds in action

Deleted
    KIN where no 55 to defeat LK heroic 25.
    Their progress is notable.
    I would not exclude them so easilly from the tier 14 race, but i honestly hope Method to get World first 25.

The world first 10 carries little interest to me, unless if it is combined with world first 10/25. In that case it will only speed up the proccess at which 25ppl top guilds (98% of casual and semi-hardcore 25 died already anyway), downsize to 10 or disband.

Most likely to see an ex 25 being the world first 10 man in the world anyway.
    Paragon or In Extremis (World 4rth LK 25 kill, for those who forgot). The irony is that only ex 25 guilds doing 10s can take world first 10/25 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Don't know what you are basing that off but there are a ton of guilds with less time between Blackthorn and Spine than Dream Paragon...

Dream Paragon

즐거운공격대

Stars

In extremis

Etc...
    thats because they were banned. But once they returned, everyone was following them and were amazed at how much less tries it took for them to down it, when compared to other guilds. Also keep in mind having less gear.

They were the true number one. Take 7 days (duration of the ban) off December 22nd and you get December 15th = the date Paragon would have killed it without the ban.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2012-09-20 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    I'm rooting for Paragon, they might have gone 10 man but they are still my favourites, I find any other guilds boring, plus their Raggy HC and LK 25 MAN HC videos are pretty epic D

Deleted
    Immersion obviously

Realisticly, Paragon will take everything in 10m

I've been a Stars fan since they cheesed the world first Heroic Shannox kill by faction xferring their entire guild the night after firelands released to reset their raid lockout to do heroic. I thought that was hilarious.

Deleted
    I don't think 10 man should be counted as a world first seeing as it's easier to cordinate ur raid group with only 10 people. I think Method or KIN Raiders will get world first.

Not much love for Blood Legion, its time for America to be top dog.

but in all honesty I'm thinking its going to be an Asian guild but not Kin Raiders.

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 11:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post

Dream Paragon

즐거운공격대

Stars

In extremis

Etc...
    Paragon didn't do the class stacking method like how Kin Raiders did.

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I hope Paragon, just to shut up all the "10-man isn't real raiding" people.
    wont shut up shit will just make us go "golfclap" for 10 man first then wait for 25 man first and start cheering. 10 and 25 will never be competitive I raid 10 mans cause I dont wanna devote the time I used to into this game If I did id be doing 25's. 25's will always be cutting edge progression the harder of the 2. For casual raids 10 is fine. And paragon "only" went 10 man to not lose sponsor money by disbanding. It wasn't a choice or like premonition they would have bowed out gracefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every guild from Korea will tie for 1st.

Paragon/Blood Legion battle it out for white power.

Who knows, anything can happen, and I don't care what anyone says but these days, their isn't a hell of a lot of difference between the top 10...they are all very good, and I think Paragon's reign (as in being way ahead of everyone else) is most likely over. I would naturally assume Paragon would be the most likely candidate for leader in 10 man raiding, but as for 25 man...guess I would go for Blood Legion, just because I can, and they've always been up there but haven't picked up much special for 25 man world firsts. Again, who knows....and to be fair it's going to be a while before all content is even available.

10+ Year Old Account
    which guild will be number one in first tier of mop? thats super easy and obvious... one that kills all bosses faster ^^

I'll root for vodka and blood legion because I am from the US but they won't win. Paragon or Method or that Russian 10man guild that does so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon will win the 10 man race.

It'll be between Stars, Method, Kin Raiders, and to a lesser extent Blood Legion, for the 25 man race.

2 different races. see what i did there???

Deleted
    Had Paragon still been a 25man guild, I would have put my money on them. However, since they went 10man, their roster is really screwed up. Their 10man setup is quite bad. I doubt they will even get top 10. (Pun not intended)

My money is on Vodka

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Who knows, anything can happen, and I don't care what anyone says but these days, their isn't a hell of a lot of difference between the top 10...they are all very good, and I think Paragon's reign (as in being way ahead of everyone else) is most likely over. I would naturally assume Paragon would be the most likely candidate for leader in 10 man raiding, but as for 25 man...guess I would go for Blood Legion, just because I can, and they've always been up there but haven't picked up much special for 25 man world firsts. Again, who knows....and to be fair it's going to be a while before all content is even available.
    on the contrary Paragon going to 10 man was only for sponsor money and to keep there "reign" paragon the last 2 tiers has been 15-20 good core players and then 10 players who are just along for the ride that tier due to class necessity /ect. Its honestly how most top end guilds are run. Paragon going to 10 cuts that out and give them almost guarenteed world #1's but that part of 25 man raiding is also why most people look down on 10 mans cause finding 25 people good enough for world first/server first is hard and finding 10 players good enough is no way as hard.

I won't get into opinions on what's likely to happen, so I'll get into what I personally hope to see!

Paragon will no doubt get the job done first in the 10man scene, and hey lets face it, not unlikely they'll be first entirely. I like them, they're good people and good players, so all credit to them if they make it. I have no particular feelings about the whole 10m vs 25m thing, so, if they get it first, that's first as far as I'm concerned.

Method hopefully picking up the first 25m clear(s), I really do like these guys as well (And hey I almost joined them too previously) and hope they finally get some firsts they deserve, being known for those world 2nds Maybe a proper first is on the table though, we'll just have to wait and see.

Also got my eyes on some Asian guilds as well, they get shit done proper too. Blood Legion is probably up there as well, but we all know why Dragon Soul was not a good measuring stick in that regard. But they're good players too, I wouldn't feel completely out of it if they did really well. Vodka comes to mind, they good too. Bleh, they all good, frankly!

Most importantly, best luck to them all
    Last edited by Mythricia; 2012-09-21 at 03:54 AM.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.