Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Brilliant idea and great job on putting it together! I will follow your project with great interest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great job on this so far!

Edit: Do Lornar's Pass!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Great job on this so far!

Edit: Do Lornar's Pass!
    I hate you for suggestiong Lornar's Pass but hey, you win, I'm gonna do 2 more zones first to level to 80 and record those aswell, but then I'll do Lornar's Pass (probably tomorrow morning though). Thanks for the positive feedback!
    Last edited by mmoccd637925f1; 2012-09-19 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    But why would I want to use an interactive map with just Vistas if I can use an interactive map that has Skill Challenges, Points of Interest, Jumping Puzzles and Vistas?

By all means, continue on your project, it's always nice to have something to do, but I personally don't see the point.

I was looking at website you linked its nice, But his website video that make it easier for people to understand what to do.

The website takes me atleast 9 clicks for a vista because it gives you picture....

If this website's only does video, It's going to be huge nice Job !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pallypower View Post
    I was looking at website you linked its nice, But his website video that make it easier for people to understand what to do.

The website takes me atleast 9 clicks for a vista because it gives you picture....

If this website's only does video, It's going to be huge nice Job !
    That's true though.

It doesn't have to stop at Vistas, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    This is awesome, thanks a lot for the work you put there! It would be nice if you include Jumping puzzles too after you complete with the Vistas
    +1

Bookmarked!

Very nice work there mate!
    It's people like you who'll rule the world! (or maybe you already do!)

Deleted
    Added IGN for help on completing zones and small in-game donnations (check the Original Post)

Also thanks for the feedback everyone! And No Maythael, I'm not secretly the king of Belgium or something

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Sorry, but the post just reeks of "Actually I do want to ruin your day"
    Truer words never spoken. Great job OP. More resources are always a great thing. I too have experienced the slight frustration of having to google with the nearest landmark, getting back videos for a myriad of things.

Your idea is a very smooth approach.

Deleted
    I've not been very actively talking about what I was doing lately, but that's because I was quite busy with the start of a new semester in college and some personal things I had to take care of.

Now for the news part:

I am currently recording the last couple of zones and then ALL vista's will be covered (not the WvW ones since they are too easy to put time into).

Also in the meanwhile a friendly designer and I have been sitting together to design 2 logo's for this website/service. You can find the small logo in my avatar and the full logo in my signature.
    We went for a simplistic look and I think he did an awesome job!

Lastly, I've added a top menu bar with all the zones listed for easier access.

Now what you actually want to hear: When is this website going live? -"When it's finished" (sounds familiar ^^ ) no honestly it should be by the end of this week, I hope to launch friday but I can't promise anything.

I thank everyone who participated in the beta and who sent bug reports and feedback, it helped me greatly to find tiny things I would otherwise have never noticed! so thanks everyone!