official post on the dungeon-reward grind

I think you should see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Peters
    ... At this time, dungeons should one of the most efficient ways to level and get gold, and it is not our intention to make them feel like a grind. This is a very large game, and we have a lot of people playing it in many different ways. Right now we are working hard to make sure there are not any ways for players to circumvent the normal rewards in the game and then we will be able to look at the actual rewards and make sure they require a reasonable amount of investment. ...
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...rst#post152868

I think we can all calm down now ^^

Glad they nerfed speed clears. Hated that crap was like " oh great someone turned it into a grind again".

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    There is a whole lot o QQ in that thread. You only see diminishing returns if you do it more than twice in a given period of time or multiple dungeons in less than a half an hour each...

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Why everyone is freaking out and saying all the casual play is dead blah blah lol. What they should say is ZOMG my easy mode lvling and uber gold farm is nerfed!!

Saw this coming a mile away (hoped it would be fixed and it is so im good)

Deleted
    So no more AFK Event abuse anymore? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Glad they nerfed speed clears. Hated that crap was like " oh great someone turned it into a grind again".
    Huh? I haven't seen any nerf to speed clears in this game.

especially this:

and then we will be able to look at the actual rewards and make sure they require a reasonable amount of investment.
    indicates, that the Token-requirement for Dungeon-Armor will drop as time goes by, to make it finally reasonable.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojou View Post
    Huh? I haven't seen any nerf to speed clears in this game.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...you-can-be-too