Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yet people were fine with doing Baal runs while outgearing it completely. Your point is invalid.

The difficulty is not the problem, it's the crappy game in itself.
    I think it's more difficulty versus rewards. There's really only 4 distinct ways to look at this.

1) Easy game that yields no direct rewards
    2) Very difficult game that yields no direct rewards
    3) Easy game that yields direct rewards
    4) Very difficult game that yields direct rewards

1 being the least rewarding experience, 4 being the most rewarding. Unforunately, as I explained in my earlier post, loot just doesn't exist or have any chance of existing aside from the AH for the majority of players. Diablo 2 was a 3, Diablo 3 started off as a 2 and has progressed to a 1. This is a terrible state of the game.

It looks like they are implementing changes to put it back to a 3. The problem is that most of us want a 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yet people were fine with doing Baal runs while outgearing it completely. Your point is invalid.

The difficulty is not the problem, it's the crappy game in itself.
    Yes. The entirety of the gaming industry has it wrong because a few people were okay with following a Bot to kill Baal in game after game after game. Let's not consider how many people got tired of doing that and left the game or the fact that there was no other option - it might make you feel bad for posting something so idiotic.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.