Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Have you tried the Hybrid Immortal/Vengeance spec for Jugg? You get pretty decent defensive CDs and can actually do some damage.

I think the next big thing in talent trees will be to flatten them so that there are 10 or so different mini trees to go down. It would make hybrid specs work as you could go down any of the trees that you want to make all sorts of different specs. The WoW option is still only 3 options on each tier and a bit restrictive.

This "nonsense" is called progression.

If you take Recruit as starting and fully modded War-Hero as finish... the equipment curve is much smoother than having to pay double the amount of commodation for one piece. Bioware wants you to spend time to get the perfect gear for your class, which is why you have useless stats on your gear just like everyobdy else. Not to mention that you can tweak and min/ max your stats much more flexible with the modding system.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    PFFFT! I don't understand the hell you're saying

On my Tank Jugg it's all about

Hutball : Get the ball and walk to the goal line casually while people fail to kill me, or guard the ball carrier

Civil War/Novare Coast/Thing with the doors : A.Sit on East/West alone and call inc, survive long enough for reinforcements. B.Go South (Or in door place whichever door a healers at) and guard a healer so we all live and the enemies don't

The dps are there to do the dps, you act as if WZs are a 1 on 1 duel... and they aren't. Even if it was good fucking luck killing my Juggernaut 1 on 1 unless you severely outgear me. (Pre 50 Nobody ever killed me solo, not once)

Further your point is invalid because you still need crit for surge to be worth a damn, but I don't see crit or surge helping me get that ball across the line or surviving while reinforcements arrive....
    What's really funny is that most tanking stats are all but useless in pvp, except against a few classes, and the hybrid build is a better tank than a full out 31 point Immortal build in pvp. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    What's really funny is that most tanking stats are all but useless in pvp, except against a few classes, and the hybrid build is a better tank than a full out 31 point Immortal build in pvp. >.<
    Yeah. tanking stats vs tech/force dmg? lo.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    They really do need to make it so full tank spec is more viable in pvp like shielding yellow attacks etc

What's really funny is that some people still don't understand that tanks are fine as they are. Give them defense against force/ tech and they will be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Helistin View Post
    And it's funny really, the new tank gear is again full of +accuracy on pts. Guess no one has told the interns nothing about itemization. Same thing over and over...
    Do you all ever though about, they want you to buy the gear 2 times?! They know whats best du the specs/classes and they decide that they want to give us the possebility to differ between bad guys (normal, not optimized gear) and good guys (optimized gear).

Dev Tracker: http://www.darthhater.com/devtracker...e-loot-musings

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

You don't want to pvp with tank stats like absorb. shield and def. They do almost nothing for you in pvp you should be using dps mods in your tank shells. You can't avoid force and tech attacks with defensive stats which is why you want to get away from them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

At least as long as you don't have to fight against mercenary/ commando and similar dps classes..

But seriously...

Unless you are getting flat damage reduction which is only from talents, stance (I think?) and expertise most of your tanking stats are being ignored.

Most pvp specs use a 50-50 physical / non-physical or a high mix toward 20-80.

Weapon, kinetic, energy are all physical

Elemental, bleed, poison, internal are all non physical.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    it's just that now you can choose something more fun in your talent tree,
    Or you can choose from 1 of 3 equally useless talents that you will never use, and can perform 100% as effectively without picking ANY of them. Totally fun, those talents. So fun I never use them, and could totally skip that tier without being affected in the least.