Deleted

Rets in the US forums.

Hello guys! Seems to me that you have given up on posting feedback for blizzard. We all know that retribution pvp isn't in a state where it should be. Blizzard did not listen. But let's try to keep our hopes up. Johnmatrix wrote long topics that deal wih retri pvp in the EU forums but we will never get attention of blues there. Can some of you post the topic in your forums for he devs? I can't link it right now but it's on front page of beta class forums and called 'what is wrong with ret pvp in mop'. Go check it because it is god read. Please post it on us . Thanks.

What is wrong with Retribution Paladins; "Ghostcrawler".

What's wrong with Ret in pvp? if anything I feel really strong now.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

The problem is that concerns weren't posted to GC on twitter I imagine.

Beta forums? Pshh

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    What's wrong with Ret in pvp? if anything I feel really strong now.
    Maybe he's talking about level 90.

... and twitter isn't going to do it justice.

regardless vanguards will still get a rank 1 gladiator. Ask him for tips on the MoP pvp maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    regardless vanguards will still get a rank 1 gladiator. Ask him for tips on the MoP pvp maybe?
    Vanguards could get rank 1 gladiator on the worst spec in the game, regardless of what that spec is. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Vanguards could get rank 1 gladiator on the worst spec in the game, regardless of what that spec is. >_>
    pretty much this.

also hes been talking about rerolling enhance for warr/enhance/healer.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    If Vanguards leave Ret... Maybe they'll make us better since it will be even more obvious that we need more sustained damage or at least shorter CD bursts because there's about 10 Rets on the world that can play at that level.

Still think our off heals are better, Repent is ok and blind is nice. The problem is that other classes got even better too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Vanguard is a spec. >.>

Deleted
    Did you guys read the topic? I can't post it here for some reason, can some of you do it?

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 11:57 AM ----------

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4941028685

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 11:58 AM ----------

it worked! go read it guys and say what you think. He has played level 90 ret paladin. Post it on US too if you think its good.

Deleted
    Guys has anyone posted this in US?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Ret gained some mobility, it is less proc based, has more consistant damage, and has maintained most of it's burst. Other classes have lost more and still doing fine. I'm sure ret will be fine at level 90.
    When did we gain mobility? We had both PoJ and long arm and now we have to pick between them, sure they may be slightly improved but I'd rather have the old style back where we always had the 15% and when we needed a boost, our target was usually far enough away to activate long arm anyways. Also our sustained damage is pretty crap so I donno about consistent damage. I'm not so sure we'll be fine at 90.

Also, here is the latest Ret topic that I found on beta forums if anyone cares to contribute.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6572268688

Deleted
    Wait, there are still people not playing mages in pvp ?!
    Last edited by mmoc84d9519b9a; 2012-09-23 at 09:18 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retavenger View Post
    Hello guys! Seems to me that you have given up on posting feedback for blizzard.
    Its been 8 years of feeling like the feedback provided is all but ignored. It gets you down after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Two BOF
    On a timer and requring a talent. Whether the Clemency mechanic itself is good is debateable.

a dispell that specifly targets slows and snares
    It was a good idea to split it out, but Emancipation is still a fairly poor mechanic. A self targetted spammable HoF?

and a ranged hamstring that cannot be dispelled helps with ret mobility. Ret could still use more mobilty in MOP, because caster seem to really powerful ATM, but I no longer have as much trouble staying on targets.
    Said it yourself....Ret could still use more mobility in MoP. Admittedly, I have a pet peeve here because I do not believe basic core functionality for the class should be attained via a talent but that's me.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2012-09-24 at 02:05 AM.

ALL I want is a smidget more damage in TV. As I've said many times before, it just feels like I'm investing precious HP into something that hits like CS. It's not terrible, but the tool-tip blatantly states "A powerful weapon strike"... Unless blizz is trolling us.

I also think it would help out our sustained, just a simple tweak to TV.