Are you finding any Autumncap?

I can't find this stuff anywhere and the Harvest Sickle that is supposed to pop when you are near some has not popped?

Been trying for days at first I figured I would just come across it doing regular quest or fighting invasions, but nothing so this morning I went on a mission to find some rode through Silverwood, Gloamwood, Gorge and Scarwood, found nothing so far!

Is this stuff just not spawning?

Make a macro to /target autumncap, it's up in the tree's and can be hard to spot til you know what you are looking for. It's everywhere though, you'll find it.

Thanks for the macro tip will try that!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Thanks for the macro tip will try that!
    Try Scarwood Reach (where there are forests and Ponds, and Scarlet Gorge has a lot if you follow the river around. Once you get near one, the ability will pop up and u'll be able to harvest what is usually 3 at a time.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

I found a bunch in Stonefield.

Two places to look are Gloamwood (not saying where, don't know if you're on my server and I've found a spot where the respawn rate is ridiculous and I only have to run in a very small circle) or Shimmersand. In Shimmersand, just look for trees, there were a ton in one patch of trees earlier today for me. Also, some of them you're going to have to work for, be it jumping on a tree or getting a fast enough mount to make a run from a side ledge.

15+ Year Old Account
    1 thing that is stupid about it, is some of them are placed too high in trees where even jumping or anything you just cannot possibly get to them.