Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Describe your weirdest dream

Ok so, first off I wanna say that i've had alot of dreams that don't make sense whatsoever (like everyone else.) But the one I had last night was just unique from the reason, what I mean by this was that I could remember alot of details about the dream. A brief run through:

In the dream I was at the beach just 10 minutes away from my house, I was walking by the shore when suddenly my co-worker appears out of nowhere and tells me that there's a Samurai zombie wreaking havoc in the local area. So I came to check it out, then I came to find out the creature was actually my brother? And once I got there I saw him battling all my friends and family (like an actual fight from the superhero cartoons/comic books where everyone fought in a purely choreographed manner.), but after some time he beat all of them until it finally came to it was him vs. me. Then before we started, I noticed the area changed to an area just outside an old mansion (looked like one of those old mansions you see in the country in the middle of nowhere.) and the Scooby Doo gang came to my rescue and offered to fight him instead with what they seem to be carrying on their backs like the Ghostbusters, after that I woke up.

So what's your weirdest dream?

I once had a nightmare turned really odd/badass dream. I was stuck in Castle Brennenburg from Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I was being chased around by one of the zombies from the game, and eventually I ran into a dead end. Cornered, I hid in what I can only guess was some kind of janitor closet. I was pretty sure I was gonna die at this point when he zombie started breaking down the door. When the door broke and the zombie started running at me, time seemed to slow down. At this point, for absolutely no reason that I can comprehend whatsoever, I transformed into one of my high level Dungeons and Dragons characters. A level 30 half demon spellsword to be exact. Time resumed, I held out my hand and knocked the zombie back with some kind of telekinesis, and then I chopped it in half with my magic greatsword.

With the zombie dead, I looked around for a few seconds. Then I went into my full demon form and I flew out of the castle, bashing through the walls and ceiling like they were made of paper. After that I blew up the entire castle with a giant blast of magic. I kind of went all third person at this point, and just watched my D&D character. He started talking to someone, and it sounded like he was giving a report or something. He said that the anomaly had been dealt with, and he was on his way back.

I bet most people will think I'm making this up for the lawls. But seriously, I'm not, and I still have no fucking idea what to think about that dream. Definitely some of the weirdest shit I've ever experienced. >.>

Deleted
    Strange dreams are something I'm very familiar with. One in my top 10 was located in the kitchen. In this particular dream I was making a birthday cake for my younger brother, he loves chocolate so naturally i was baking a chocolate mud cake. I had put all the ingredients into the mixer and went to switch it on forgetting to secure the lid. Needless to say there was cake mixture all over the kitchen walls , counter , floor. My dream then had a shift in time and i found myself lying on the kitchen floor which was completely covered in Icing mixture with me flapping my wings like a lunatic making star angels.

Wow, so far you guys have nice, linear, comprehensible dreams. Mine are mostly nightmares which are very jumbled and difficult to remember. You know, the standard: being hunted by killers, monsters, ghosts through huge scary places like mines or warehouse or mansions, natural disasters ruining the world, things like foreign spacecraft invading...Mostly the scary times comes form feelings of terror while dreaming. One recurring dream is of course the invisible presence floating in the parents room and being unable to outrun...or the one with a kidnapped little kid found on a huge farm which was made of severed body parts and flooded with blood. My friends don't let me describe my dreams anymore to them...To be fair I do have pleasant dreams sometimes, but it becomes more rare.

I trained a army of hamsters to ride lobsters which had mini-guns and RPGs mounted to them, we swiftly took over the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I was looking for a Bathroom found a shower with a giant military tank in it, so I destroyed the tank, than started looking for the restroom again. Instead I found the toilet was in a public area so I pooed in public.

edit:
    Ohh almost forgot, after I pooed I took a shower but lost my cloths. But that was ok because I was able to cover my boobs with my hands and I didn't mind men looking at my downstairs parts as long as they could not see my boobs I felt safe.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-09-19 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Ohh almost forgot, after I pooed I took a shower but lost my cloths
    Ive been under the impression girls dont do that.

On topic mine are too crazy and would be a huge wall of text so Ill do a recurring one.
    Im at my old house and Im hideing/running from a t-rex. Had the same dream 5+ times.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Ive been under the impression girls dont do that.

On topic mine are too crazy and would be a huge wall of text so Ill do a recurring one.
    Im at my old house and Im hideing/running from a t-rex. Had the same dream 5+ times.
    Everyone has nudity dreams, They are always awkward, the sense of being powerless is a common theme in my dreams.

Deleted
    Oh oh , speaking of dreams has anyone ever had a dream multipul times then had it come true .

like for example i had a dream i was walking down the school hall and tripped over someones bag. couple days later it happened exactly the same way. Very dejavu ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has nudity dreams, They are always awkward, the sense of being powerless is a common theme in my dreams.
    heh I didnt mean the being naked part Girlfriend and every other girl denies it.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    heh I didnt mean the being naked part Girlfriend and every other girl denies it.
    Ohh, that... yah Never happens.

Deleted
    ok eye comes out the socket start swinging my head to get the eye going in circles and i can see through both eyes
    wake up feel sick and sweaty

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually forget my dreams, or don't remember them at all. But there are some that just stick, because they don't make any sense at all.

Anyway here's one dream I had to write down not to long ago:
    I was waiting for the buss, nothing special. Got on the buss, sat down. The next stop an old bearded man (think old sailor/fisherman), wearing a pink dress came skipping across the floor and sat down further back. He then started humming some song I got no idea what could be.

And then I woke up, god knows what the hell that could mean lol.

I remember when I was a kid, I always had the exact same dream when I had a fever. I was in a huuuge room, like the biggest storage facility ever. And there was these giant white blocks everywhere. I would walk around scared, then all of the sudden giant freaking ants would show up (many times bigger than me) and start boxing me in with those blocks, when the last blocks was placed I always woke up screaming.

Oh oh , speaking of dreams has anyone ever had a dream multipul times then had it come true .
    Yes, it's damn creepy.

I described my weirdest dream to my wife once. She threw up. I don't talk to her about my dreams anymore.

But if I could somehow get these things out of my head and on paper I think I could be a moderately successful horror novelist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I described my weirdest dream to my wife once. She threw up. I don't talk to her about my dreams anymore.

But if I could somehow get these things out of my head and on paper I think I could be a moderately successful horror novelist.
    That's what Stephen King does.

Deleted
    My weirdest dream was everyone turning into zombies, me alone being alive, until I suddenly found a way to escape this life onto the life beyond, Just as I was to enter the portal, I woke up, or well, my dog woke me up. -.-

Deleted
    i had sex with ichigo kurosaki don't know why tbh, i don't really like ichigo.
    nor am i interessted in (day)dreaming about having sex with anime characters

Deleted
    No, not everyone.

Deleted
    I have dreams about dying alot. seriously i think ive died every possible way in my dreams. Stabbed , shot , car accident - ran off a bridge , clown party, you name it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was picking berries at the bottom of the ocean, stark naked. The only thing I was wearing was an Astronaut helmet.