Poll: Which one ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A thousand times Winter, Summer is just horrible imo

Summer, easier to go out for a run.

Deleted
    I used to like Winter because I love layering up and wearing coats and jackets, but nowadays I'm too thin and my circulation is too poor for me to like the season at all. I feel the cold really easily.

Gimme that sweet, sweet Summer sun! The lack of clothing in Summer can be awesome too. >=3 (But also horrifying. ಥ_ಥ)

Fall is best season.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hate both. I like fall.
    Moorden (Main)

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Winter. No bugs, no allergies, no suffering from the humidity and heat like being sweaty, smelly and sticky, no cutting grass, and it's more quiet and peaceful. Also I MUCH prefer being cold over being hot and sweaty. When you're cold you just keep putting on more clothing but when you're hot you can only go so far with taking off clothing and even being naked won't help you from the heat.

Also with Winter, Christmas.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

when you live in a place where it`s snows all of the time, you get ridiculous amounts of snow and you have to shovel, and drive through it, and wake up and go to work and school and scrape the ice off the windows and freeze your fucking ass off you`ll hate winter as much as I do.

but if you live in florida, or australia, or california, or some place that`s warm even in winter and you say "I love winter" you don`t know what winter is

15+ Year Old Account
    Spring, but if I have to choose, give me Summer over Winter.
    I also rather like Fall, but it's sort of depressing to me that Winter's coming.

Only good thing about Winter is that bugs die.
    Oh, and that I can use my garage as a refrigerator, so two things.

I enjoy winter more because most bugs (flies, mosquitoes, etc.) are dead, I love wearing fluffy sweaters and cold weather = more sweater time, and my birthday is during winter month (might be slightly biased there ).

It's kind of a toss up....I mean if I had my choice it would be fall all year round, but between the two...I guess summer gets the slight edge. I *hate* the heat but I guess I do hate extreme cold more, especially when scrapping snow and ice off my piece of shit car to go to my piece of shit job while it's still dark out. Summer at least I'm encouraged to go outdoors a bit more, but I don't like temperatures over 80 at all unless I'm at the beach and ready for a dip. Summer is extremely less awesome since I've been out of school entirely for a couple years now.

Winter master season.
    Too bad seasons don't exist here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    'fall' is one of those words that makes me want to murder someone simply for saying it.. like 'garbage'

ugh. again, autumn is great. goodnight
    You're garbage for disliking the word fall.

Deleted
    Winter! Its beatiful. I really hate heat. :l

In general, summer because you can be more active. I find snow to be incredibly dreary and depressing.

But in Florida, summer is ungodly hot and wet. So I'll go with winter.

Edit: I like both though. Variety is the spice of life afterall.

I live in a pretty hot zone: south of Spain. In mid summer temperatures can easily reach 50ºC. Even then, I prefer summer over winter, I like sunlight, beach, swimming pools and crazy nights.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    when you live in a place where it`s snows all of the time, you get ridiculous amounts of snow and you have to shovel, and drive through it, and wake up and go to work and school and scrape the ice off the windows and freeze your fucking ass off you`ll hate winter as much as I do.

but if you live in florida, or australia, or california, or some place that`s warm even in winter and you say "I love winter" you don`t know what winter is
    ?What's this ''winter'' you speak of, then?

We have around -15 here during winter, can go as low as -20, decent snowfall, can get up to 90cm of snow (for a big city, I consider that a lot).

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer, gief it back

I really hate winter, it's cold, you have to wear ridiculous amounts of clothes that all look stupid, you can't go for a walk because it's so fucking cold, you won't see any people because they're all indoors, at home, because it's so damn COLD, it's dark and miserable for 18 hours a day, going outside for any reason (school, store whatever) sucks because you'll nearly freeze to death before you get to where you're going, you may also trip on all the ice along the way and break your leg. You can't do any of the activities I enjoy doing outside because it's so damn cold. You have to plow through a metre of snow when you go outside which is really damn annoying. It's much easier to get sick because of the big temperature differences outdoor vs. indoor. I hate it :<

Did I mention it's cold?

Bleh, both are dumb extremes with unenjoyable weather around where I live. I'll take early to mid autumn or mid spring over either of those, please.

I love winter love snow, prolly because I didn't see much snow as a kid idk always loved the winter season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iv'e done that all my life, I still prefer winter over summer :O

I must admit though, that having 2-3+ meters of snow and -40°C is not fun whatsoever. That's the worst I have experienced. Thankfully it has only happened once in my lifetime.
    Usually around -15 to -20°C at the lowest here where I live now, not to bad.