Poll: Which one ?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Winter vs Summer - What's your favourite?

Just out of curiosity.

Say which one is your favourite and explain why.

I love winter/snow. I can't take any heat, it gives me headaches, plus I burn easily on sunlight. I love the cold winter temperatures, I actually like feeling cold, plus the white rooftops covered in snow look beautiful in my opinion... and the Christmas Markets *_*

Everything about winter is perfect imo... well, maybe except when winter is coming to an end and the snow is melting and it looks like mud -_-

winter because all the bugs are dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer because I hate having to wait for my car to warm up.

Plus I like being able to walk out of the house in just gym shorts and not having to freeze my ass off.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Winter because, I hate the heat as its always 90+ here in Florida. =/

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Neither really. I much prefer Fall above the other seasons.

> Crisp air
    > No heat and humidity that Iowa usually sees during the summer
    > Less rain than the Spring
    > Beautiful colors from the trees
    > No snow and below zero temperatures

. . . . Oh, and football.

Deleted
    Winter. Summers in my country are extremely hot, not to mention the whole yard smells like dog poop from the trash bin.

Deleted
    Winter because I prefer the cold temperature, the overall weather and the SNOW!

But, BUT! I hate the ice on the roads more than ANYTHING

Used to be winter. But now that I've discovered how unexpectedly satisfying and relaxing that gardening is, I prefer summer.

Winter because I do not like heat. Ice is lame, but at least I don't walk outside and instantly want to crawl back in from humidity, stupid Iowa.

10+ Year Old Account
    summer because no school/uni...and i just feel happier for some reason >.< in winter i hate the feeling of going home when it's pitch black, it being cold and having to wake up when it's still dark and cold

Although i love the autumn feeling ie. Halloween, scary films, bonfire night, crunchy leafs etc not too warm and not too cold yet :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter so hard. Cold > Hot. I can warm up indefinitely in the winter if needed. In the summer you pretty much only suffer with the heat.

Always 90F+ (32C+) here.

Also. Christmas.
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-09-18 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Autumn! Out of those 2 I probably prefer winter though

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer. Having minus 10 average during the winter is pure shite when you have chronic migraine. Summer on the other hand is warm (20 degrees celsius average) which is a perfect temperature when you are plagued with migraine as much as I am. You also have girls in bikini, volleyball at the beach and beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter by far. In the summer I work for 90+ hours a week. It's not very fun.
    Goochy

Deleted
    I can't stand living without both, or any of them. Summer is good, you can walk with your sandals and not shoes, yuppi, t-shirts and shorts all day.

In winter, I like the rain and look at the sky, like a silly man I am... :b, I like the cold, getting confy on my bed on cold nights, go to the sofa and cuddle with my pillow... feels really good.

I just like both, I need both! :P

Deleted
    Winter, i don't like the heat... Sweating on places i didn't know that they could produce sweat.

Just fuck summer, i really hate it. It's always too hot, or just a bit too cold to go outside in a t-shirt. In the winter it's just cold/freezing, add a sweater and it's done. No sweating at all.

I also like the feeling when i come from outside in the cold to inside in the warmth <3

Deleted
    Winter.
    Beautiful landscapes. Entering cosy warm rooms after wandering through the bitter cold. Snow. Christmas.
    Nope, summer can't compare to that.

The only downside is that I won't be able to ride my motorcycle for at least 3-4 months. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I can handle cold better than heat, so therefore I chose winter.
    Really prefer autumn/fall though, to me it's the perfect time of the year :P

Wish I lived further north so I got to see the northern lights again, miss that from my childhood =/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like 4 season things :/

Summer- go out and do stuff, back packing, fishing, n etc

Fall- football and awesome beer time of the year.... also best time for hiking.

Winter- fire place and ability to go sledding, ski ing, ice fishing and if im stupid enough, rock climbing .... ( cough cough more of ice climbing without the gear)

Spring- awesome when you just get tired of snow and watch everything grow again.

Winter for the skiing. No question there.