Poll: Which one ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Summer with a fair margin. More daylight, no need to dress up when going anywhere, you can swim in the sea, easier to do pretty much anything, sun is nice, I rather sweat than freeze.. the list goes on. Winter is nice too, but the transition from summer to winter is just... it's fucking unfair.
    I'm the complete opposite, I prefer less daylight, I like having to dress up when going places (I hate when people can see my skin), I despise the sun and I'd rather freeze then sweat.

I do like a nice swim in the sea though, when no one is around.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    winter is coming
    Teehee, he said "Winter is Coming" in a post about winter. I think someone has some Stark blood in him. :P

for me the answer depends on what season it is at present. During summer, winter is best; during winter, I long for the summer.

That is not to say I do not enjoy them both Would hate to live in a country would no winter though, so that will have to get one point from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer, even though I live in a mediterranean climate. I enjoy the snow, but only in small doses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy