[Anime] Fan made Star Wars anime

this is simply amazing, reminds me so much of old Outlaw Star/Gundam while still keeping true to Star Wars
    http://youtu.be/-tBM2ZfncoU

That does look good. According to the artist it is still a work in progress too. I wonder if he intends to turn it into a short film and if he has a story in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't call it an anime, but regardless it sure as hell looks amazing. Giving the Tie Fighter pilots personalities is something that wasn't done in the movies that I think is pretty neat here.

Deleted
    Well, that was freaking incredible. I love the style! You're right that it does feel like an 80's/90s Sci-Fi anime but modernise and I think it'd make a great medium for a full series. What I wouldn't give to see this become a feature-length or full series.

Thanks for sharing. Going straight in my favourites to gaze at in longing melancholy from time to time. >.<

i read somewhere that this was not the finished project either. if that is true cant wait to see it in its entirety.

Deleted
    Wow. It looks super amazing! What wouldn't I give to see more of this. This is my type of cartoons/anime that I really love and enjoy watching!

10+ Year Old Account
    *jaw drops*

I am speechless.

Well, he did an okay job with animating, but ugh Star Wars.

As a fan of the X-Wing series games on the PC, I approve. I swear the maker of this was a fan of those games as well...
    Moo.