Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This might be too deep in the thread, but I'd really like to see Blizzard say something, anything about the apparent item duping taking place in the last few months.

The Data clearly shows a massive increase in availability for certain items and my own personal experience is that of seeing nearly 24/7 trade chat spam by level 1 characters selling these rare mounts.

https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=52200

https://theunderminejournal.com/item.php?item=49284

The silence from Blizzard concerning this has been deafening.

Have you ever considered adding some kind of cosmetic "super glyph" that would transform the spell visuals and names of say, a Shaman to those of a Witchdoctor? (Lightning bolt becomes "Spirit bolt" etc) It would effectively give life to some of those classes that exist but aren't playable

10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy house from the opening of classic Scooby Doo
    While questing around the world, I have noticed the prescence of Arakkoa Windwalkers in Skettis,Terrokar Forest, and Vrykul Mistweavers in Northrend. Are there any relation between them and monks, and if so, what is it?

There've been a lot of comments on Alliance buildings using Vanilla models throughout Cataclysm, any plans to address these concerns in Mists of Pandaria?
    Twas brillig

I love the Key to the Planes. Is there any way that model could be used as a sword, so you hold it like a keyblade, or could the staff be modified so that it's held that way? Please? I'm begging you.
    When I say you are a monster,
    When I set fire to your name,
    It does not matter where they hear it from,
    Whether truth or lies, it gets said all the same!

I know you have discussed challenge mode titles, but is it possible that we may be able to fight for those titles like the PVP tiltle system from vanilla?

Hi. I have been raiding as a Holy Pally since Vanilla. I was the only one of my friends to kill Vashj and raid in BT, Ulduar HM's, etc. I was considered by my friends to be 'hard core' (while I clearly never was, best was top 5 on the server), reading the forums and theorycrafting and such. Funnily enough a lot of my casual mates were Ret Pallies. I got tired of healing and went Ret in ICC. With the release of Cata and the introduction of Holy Power I found Ret to be quite technically difficult. I'm a middle-aged computer programmer - so maybe my skills aren't up to speed now, having been brought up on Galaga

Anyway all of my casual mates stopped playing. It's hard to know why exactly - but sometimes I feel that the skill level required to be functional in group play is too high. Is there ever a concern that there is too much pandering to the hard core player? I had a terrible experience recently in a trade transaction and it made me realise that a lot of casual players who aren't really good with computer games and just want to play with friends no longer play and the obnoxious "L2P n00b" has seemingly blossomed.

It's unfair to say why that may be exactly, and if it is not merely perception rather than fact. It is my hope that the diversity of the new level cap content may draw the casual back (LFR, Dailies, Pets, etc) because my casual mates didn't care for either raiding or PvP, until now the mainstay of end game content. But I also wonder if this segment of the market, and now also myself, previously an accomplished player (only by my standards) do not meet the minimum skill cap required to successfully play the game with dignity.

Deleted
    Question for Devs:

Transmogrification was a great feature added into WoW and pretty much every player uses it, enjoys it and works towards old sets and items.
    Some of these items are pretty damn hard to get and a lot of people put in a lot of effort. Grinding an old faction's rep to obtain one little item to add to their set which brings me to ask this question,
    Will we / Can we see some implementation of legendary weapons into transmogging? They are clearly some of the hardest items in the game to obtain and to have them sitting in banks gathering dust with no purpose seems a crying shame.
    I have seen a previous reply stating that you wouldn't make legnedarry weapons transmoggable simply because it takes away it's rarity...
    However, I have one suggestion which I think most legendarry owners can agree with,
    How about, rather than just saying "No you can't mog this legendarry" and having an optional alternatives, that being the weapons' earlier model?
    Shadow's Edge for Shadowmourne owners, Earlier versions of the daggers and staff for those users, the early Azzinoth glaives that Illidan uses in Well of Eternity, etc. etc.
    I believe this maintains the rarity of legendarry weapons while rewarding the owners with a bit of nostalgia and getting something out of the many hours they put into obtaining these old and out of date weapons.
    Thoughts?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the current cap of 25 daily quests completed per lockout being changed, is there any thought being given to the rewards of dailies in general. Maybe additional karma related rewards, the tol barad token system was a perfect example of how to do it right, visual rewards, "bling" rewards, mounts, worthwhile upgrades, nothing that would force you to do dailies though. The tol barad dailies were a total package, you received multiple awards, multiple achievements, had a chance to catch usefull fish that were needed for raids, and had a chance at a companion pet, WHILE being in a pvp zone, the WHOLE package- something to do for everyone, I thought this was a huge success and hope to see something similar in the future.

With Zidormi in Dustwallow currently giving us the option to view old Theramore before it was destroyed (I'm assuming as a phased area), do we get to keep that option even after it goes live as a level 90 scenario and when it changes permanently to the destroyed zone? It would be nice to always have that option.

Quick question here, will the legendary gems have a spirit&stamina version?

Hunter pet health/armor - are you going to do anything with this poor creatures?
    Pet unable to attack target while both hunter and pet in camouflage - not sure if it's a same problem in PvP, but I do a lots of solo's and that's how it's NOT working now.
    Loot table - can you bring our gold back? After all ppl who can solo would love to get it. We r not farmers and don't want to spent hours on AH or trying to find a bug and sell stacks of BoE mounts for 15K, so once a week 100-250G from each boss is a biggy to have aside of the fun? Why do destroying a 'lil fun we still have in this game?

Question for the Devs

If the challenge mode dungeons are successful what are the possibilities of this being implemented into raids?

Deleted
    - Any plans to increase bank space ?

- Any plans to introduce old out world bosses again ? (Lethon and friends)

- Have you thought about dyes like in D3 to change colors from items ? (like a new transmog feature)

- Will we see someday any crafting pattern that require us to use materials from other professions ?

- Will the Black AH only be availible in Pandaria or will we see it spreading to main citys around Azeroth in the future ?

- It is well known that Blizz has said that they will "try" to bring us new content faster, this has been said every expansion, any plans to be sure about that ?

- Any plans to "price" old still running accounts with some free gameplay time ?

- Any plan to introduce a /played achievement ? (Played over 1200 hours FoS for instance ; shared with all your characters)

- Having Crossrealms zoning + outdoor world bosses will THAT not create super mega lag ? (Opening of AQ comes in mind)

- Regarding the Crossrealm zoning, will it affect the AH too ?

- Will Warlocks have someday a class specific flying mount ?

- It was said that N´Zoth would appear at the end of Cataclysm... Any news ?

Being that the current talent system is very similar to glyphs, do you consider inscription to be a success and do you plan on improving or differentiating between the way talents and glyphs work?
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-09-20 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Wording

Question: Were the current gold times for challenge modes achieved by in house Blizzard testers?

Any thoughts on spicing things up visually for ferals, Like another Flame Scythe. I noticed the challenge mode set proc for Restos and (glyphed) boomkins, but I feel ferals got left out of the picture.

Challenge mode dungeons, and the talk of challenge mode raids is a unique shift in what people have been getting. Do you feel that keeping the rewards to the more difficult activities cosmetic, makes it more viable to be less accessible to less experienced players, or is it the same considering there were still many man hours put into designing the stuff that will only end up being accessible to a sliver of the endgame players?

I've noticed a lot of crazyness with the dps. First of all.. as DK tank, I shouldn't be hitting over 40k dps on bosses in dungeons. I know that we have some buffs, but c'mon.. 40k dps as a tank? Thats just ridiculous. And my 396 ilvl hunter can steadily stay at 40k. Also as a DK tank, I shouldn't be hitting nearly 60k dps in aoe damage when other dps classes can't even hit that. The only dps class that I have personally seen hit that much damage have been warlocks, surv hunters, and frost dks. Every other class seem to have HUGE difficulty hitting those dps marks. Is there going to be some patch work done to get these dps kinks worked out? I don't think tanks should be top dps (unless ur group is just bad). Dps classes that are geared and are experienced raiders, should not be having trouble competeing with tanks in dps. What can we see in dps changes?

Deleted
    Is there any plans of improving the personal bank ?
    I was thinking something like a extra tab like the guildbank that is shared between my characters on that realm (same faction)
    ofcource unable to hold soulbound gear.
    as it is I spend a lot of time logging between chars to mail mats back and forth,mats that could have been stored in a shared tab