Thread: WTB a Pro tip

WTB a Pro tip

Hey guys, old lurker new poster here.
    Recently I've been looking at new legendaries, rings specifically, and noticed Skulls Grasp. For those of you unfamiliar with the item it's a ring which, along the usual stats found on rings, can spawn a skill bonus. What interests me however is whether this bonus will stack with other items providing the same bonus, and if it does indeed stack is there a cap to it?
    For example: I've got a quiver with +14% to Elemental Arrow damage. Let's say I buy one those rings, which would give me and additional bonus of +10% to Elemental Arrows damage. Would that leave me with 24% boost to EA? Is there a cap?

Edit: I realise that I can't get more then 1 legendary. Let's assume I have a 14% to EA quiver, and buy a 10% to EA ring instead. Will those stack and is there a cap?
    Last edited by avarcis; 2012-09-19 at 03:35 PM.

you can only have one skull grasp equipped at one time. So you can only have more damage from ring and quiver.
    게임 은 어렵~~

they are unique u cant equip 2
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Alright, let's assume I have a 14% to EA quiver, and buy a 10% to EA ring. Will those stack and is there a cap?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avarcis View Post
    Alright, let's assume I have a 14% to EA quiver, and buy a 10% to EA ring. Will those stack and is there a cap?
    There is no cap of anything but MF and movement speed

There's no cap and it's multiplicative not additive.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    There's no cap and it's multiplicative not additive.
    Correct, and what this means in practical terms is that each additional item with a skill bonus will add less than the stated value. In that respect it functions a bit like diminishing returns.